Wheee!
Forgotten Friday #401 - Ugoki Irone / 色音ウゴキ
Ugoki is a hotheaded sixteen year old girl who loves keyboards. This could mean electric pianos or input devices for computers. I like to imagine it is the input device and that she really likes the sounds of mechanical keyboards.
Who is Irone Ugoki?
| art from wiki |
"You are going to love it here!" Brill threw her arms into the air and spun around once. She turned to the tour group. She was tall with blonde hair and blue eyes. Her golden tan looked fake – several group members were debating if it was possible for a Founder Species to have that skin color. "Now, I know people from the colonies hate it when I talk about what I didn't like about the Ark..."
There was a collective uncomfortable noise. Brill was right. No one liked that. Especially not someone from the colonies. The Ark was the end game of sapient life. Everyone had their own house and their own patch of grass. The food was the best. Everything was the best.
"But the colonies and the Ark have something in common." Brill shook her head. "If you're an artist or a writer or really into mathematics, I've been told it's magical." She sighed a rehearsed sigh. "To have every waking moment free to dedicate to your good brain thinking." She let her persona drop. "But, you know, if you're not smart like that, you're just waiting to get knocked up then die."
The group did not know how to respond. There were concerned and confused noises.
Brill smiled again. "But, here," she threw her arms in the air to gesture at the rainforest around the small clearing, "We have work. Real work that makes a difference! You've probably drank some coffee that I had a hand in tending to! How many people could you say have been touched by your work?"
A tall and spindly woman with grey skin stepped forward. "Ma'am, I'm sorry, but..."
Brill tilted her head to the side with a concerned look on her face.
"My parents are sending me here as punishment." The woman with the grey skin rubbed at her wrist.
"Oh no!" Brill gasped. "What is wrong with them?!" She didn't look angry, but it was obvious she wasn't being facetious. She looked around. "Hey, guys, would you be okay if I dropped up off at the river to play in the water while I talk to..." She was born for this job. "Shells about what her parents have done."
There was a confused murmur as Brill walked through the group. Once she was at the wall of trees, she pulled away a few vines. "Follow the path! Remember, water safety and all of that!"
She gently placed her hand on Shell's shoulder. "Don't worry..." Brill awkwardly laughed. "There's a life guard on duty when I do these tours. They understand that, you know, sometimes to need to just pull someone back and explain everything."
Shells felt skittish. She didn't exactly want to run away from Brill, but she didn't want to stay either.
"My parents never understood me." Brill led Shells to a few rocks that had been specifically placed for these conversations. She sat down and waited for Shells to sit down across from her. "Maybe they thought this was punishment."
How is Ugoki Irone's bank?
Ugoki has a single one pitch CV bank. She has a clear and youthful voice.
Where can I download Irone Ugoki?
You can find her on her wiki page!
No comments:
Post a Comment