Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Friday, January 28, 2022

Forgotten Friday #162 - 庵音ゆきと / Ione Yukito

 Remember how old Japanese UTAUs came with omake voice recordings and literally no one ever did anything with them? Like, oh hey, this is what they UTAU would talk like! They went from being a requirement to being a high quality bank to not existing. 

Forgotten Friday #162 - 庵音ゆきと / Ione Yukito


This lil guy can either be a middle school student or an elementary school student! It's up to you! He likes candy and hates insects. How many UTAUs like candy and hate insects?!

Who is Yukito Ione?


official art



Previously on A Spectrum of Apple Skins, Apple Bloom met a mysterious woman! Who could she be?!


"I'm Emily Murphy!" Apple Bloom could tell that the mystery woman wanted to lunge in for a hug, but stopped herself. "I'm Mr. Grey's secretary. Bells told me you were getting settled in. I was so excited to meet a new female programmer!"


"A pro-what?" Apple Bloom's expression went slack. She was a Cutie Mark Crusader, and her adopted Aunt was married to Discord. She knew that she should have expected to get thrown into another wacky dimension hopping adventure eventually… so she knew just to accept it at this point and figure it out later. 


Emily awkwardly laughed. "I guess it's like being a step above an amateur goose!"


"Professional… duck?" Apple Bloom squinted her eyes again, trying to humor Emily by at least attempting to understand her.


"A pro-gander!" Emily nervously laughed, visibly hunching down.


Apple Bloom frowned slightly. She knew better than to be mean to someone like Emily, no matter the circumstances. She literally taught a lesson about knowing when ponies need a friendly face! She gave a small laugh, though slightly disingenuous given the circumstances, "Well, you oughta say it's if you ain't against boy ducks next time!"


Emily's face lit up with a bright smile. "Bells didn't tell me you were from around these parts!"


"Now, Emily," Apple Bloom cleared her throat, "Where is these parts?"


Emily paused for a second. She didn't realize exactly what she said wrong, but she knew she had messed up somehow. "Well, you know… almost everyone in Atlanta is a transplant after they built it back up after the attacks… you have the accent, so you gotta be from around here… not from New York or anything."


Apple Bloom weighed her options. After Discord settled down, he'd often give lectures to the older students about things they would never have to deal with. One of the lectures was the rules of interdimensional travel. Literally the first rule was to pretend that you weren't from a completely different universe. At worst, you could destroy the entire society by showing them that there were worlds of fantasy. Or, you could get locked up in a prison for people who are extremely unwell in the head.


"Well, Emily Murphy," Apple Bloom let out a labored sigh before continuing, "I'm a pony from Ponyville in Equestria. I don't know where I am, why I'm here, or why my skin ain't yellow. I ain't doing any dang gandering here, because I don't know what that is, and I don't care. I gotta get back to the Friendship Academy so that I can teach my classes."


Emily laughed, "Oh! Did your parents name you after Friendship is Magic?! That's so amazing! The show went off the air a few hundred years ago! They must really be hoofheads!"


Or, of course, they could think that you're joking.


"Well," Apple Bloom deflated. "What am I doing here?" 


Emily nodded sharply. "Yes, Bells told me you sometimes have memory problems!" She turned and scurried off into the other room before coming back with a large shipping envelope in her hands. "You were hired to be our lead programmer! The company set you up with a new apartment, lucky duck! I'll take you down there if you want!"


Apple Bloom gave a small hum of acknowledgement as she stood up. She made her way towards Emily as she asked, "Now, since I have memory problems, what's Programmer?"


Can Apple Bloom be a programmer?! Find out next week!


How Does Ione Yukito Sound?


Yukito has a strong bank and a weak bank rolled into one release. Well, other than some mishaps, the soft bank is a perfect nee-san single pitch bank. Think of Sekka Yuffu and OG Yurika Sayu. It is just so nice, but also it's not what the character is meant to be. The strong pitch is a lot like Psychotic Psycho. They don't fit together the best, but you can discard the one you dislike!! Plenty of people want more banks like Psycho, and here's one!



Where can I download Yukito Ione?


All of the links are on his Visual Archive Page. This UTAU is really, really awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment