Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Wiki Wednesday #169 - Kai Takahashi / かい たかはし

 ...

Wiki Wednesday #169 - Kai Takahashi / かい たかはし

Kai is a fifteen-year-old woman. Bad childhood. Really specific likes and dislikes. Unfairly maligns the color brown.

Who is Takahashi Kai?

official art from bank


"Supposedly" fictional Chia here.

No one really knows what to expect from me. The poor souls who are sent to me think I'm a demon who hates everyone. The council thinks I'm a soft hearted hippy who loves everyone.

I fight to keep poor souls from being hurt and stripped of their identity. That's it.

Sometimes, I get used for other purposes.

The Union has no unbreakable rules. If you found one, I could point to exactly which member of which governing body broke it. However, they pretend there are unbreakable rules.

One of the "unbreakable rules" is contacting underdeveloped sapient species. Remember that story about Licorice? Her species was "underdeveloped", but still contacted. They only had radio technology that they could send into space. They were contacted because their signals were very frantic and constant, like they were begging for help.

The reason I was dragged into a conference room and put in front of a camera was a lunar jumper.

Lunar Jumpers aren't exactly what they sound like. They were named for the first of their kind. The first Lunar Jumpers lived in a system with many inhabited moons. They developed space flight and went to every moon in their system to preach the love of Lrykkz. They were mostly harmless aside from what happens every single time an isolated culture is contacted. Their system was decimated from the illnesses spread, and entire languages were destroyed with no records thanks to militant missionaries thinking Kyrokz was the correct language. They were caught when they were able to make it to a Union member planet.

Lunar Jumpers that followed targeted planets and weren't as superficially kind. They targeted planets, but the planets were boring enough to just be seen as moons. 

The latest Lunar Jumpers were special, though. They weren't preaching their faith. They were preaching that every sapient being should be allowed into the Union.

The cameras were pointed at me as I looked around the room. Some people were leaned back in their chairs and smirking. Some were rolling their eyes and sternly staring me down.

I cleared my throat and told them to put the Lunar Jumpers in prison and to confiscate their ships for scrap.

The people who were smirking were either shocked or angry. I saw two men who had been rolling their eyes clink their elbows.

One of the angry women stood and yelled out, "What happened to you?! Sending every prey species to my sick bay and demanding to give them positions! How could that woman say that?!"

I paused. I knew how to drive the point home.

As a rule, in official meetings like these, you are instructed to illustrate your points using Earth history. We never have to learn Bratscht history, even though a Bratscht man helped found the Union. It was better to teach everyone a completely unrelated history that illustrated the major struggles of sapient species. 

I looked every high ranking official in the eyes and reminded them of their planet's worst point in colonial history. I saved the worst for last. I simply stated "Korinkor" and the grown man ran out, shaking and fighting back tears.

I gestured at the door. "That's what colonialism does."

Almost everyone in the room was angry with me, but I made my point. I went on to explain how interrupting the natural development of a species could freeze their minds and progress and destroy any chance of them developing their own unique culture. I was thanked and let out.

How is Kai Takahashi's banks?

One CV bank, romaji encoded. Nice voice; decent quality. Youthful and feminine vibe.



Where download Takahashi Kai?


UTAU Wiki has link. Nice UTAU.

No comments:

Post a Comment