Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Wiki Wednesday #183 - AINE Midori / 愛音みどり

 I was really happy about depression, but my mania was so bad, I feel like I have lost personhood. But oh my goodness, it is so much better than where I was.

Wiki Wednesday #183 - AINE Midori / 愛音みどり

This utau was made by a Vietnamese person. That's pretty cool!

I'm now lazy and don't say enough, but I cringed when I saw that Midori likes to eat marshmallows covered in sugar until I realized... That's literally Peeps. I freaking love Peeps!

Who Is Midori Aine?

Official art 

"Supposedly" fictional Chia here.

There was a woman named kT. It was pronounced without vowels, just two bursts of air. However, against her will, kT morphed to Katie, which became Katherine. She hated that, but her supervisors were a bit xenophobic and only called her Katherine.

I wanted to feel sorry for her. I lost my name and never really found a new one. However, it was nearly impossible to feel sorry for her.

She thought of me as an ally until The Shark took me under his wing. When I started associating with Dr. Joe, she was furious. She had been working with the Union for nearly forty years and was lucky to sit in the background of hearings and not speak. She had given me my first chance to speak in a hearing. She felt like she deserved the power I had.

Once, by pure chance, I was transferred to her ship to train a new batch of poor souls. She was my supervisor. My supervisors usually left me alone. I did my job and I did it well. I had a feeling that wouldn't be the case here.

As soon as I arrived, she handed me a potted plant and told me to not let it out of my sight. I was confused. The poor souls wouldn't arrive for another week. Maybe this was some kind of dormant sapient species that needed to be woken up? It didn't feel heavy enough to be a person. I could easily carry it in one arm.

I named the plant Plantain. It was just a nondescript little tree or bush that could have come from nearly any planet. I didn't care to identify the actual species, though I was sure it wasn't whatever made plantains.

She told me to never let it out of my sight, so I didn't. Everywhere I went, I had the pot under my arm. No one told me when to water it. I did give it some of my left over water from lunch, but otherwise mostly left it alone. It didn't do very well from being deprived of grow lights, but it didn't die.

There was a part of me that knew Katherine was seething. I didn't have a fancy title. While Katherine took lunch in some executive cafe, I took lunch in the crowded cafeteria. The room she slept in was in a hallway that required a card to enter. I saw plenty of people on the way to my dorm. Every one of them gossiped about me and Plantain. 

By the end of the week, almost everyone thought Plantain was endearing. People would pet her leaves and call me Plantain's auntie. I kept that nickname until I transferred ships again. I even still randomly get recognized as Plantain's auntie. Life on Union ships can be very boring. Seeing a random woman with a pet plant can really stick with you.

A few hours before the poor souls arrived, Katherine came to my dorm and demanded I give back the plant. I was a little sad, as Plantain did feel like a bit of a friend. I knew I couldn't hold her and train the poor souls, though. I gave her the plant and she started yelling. I didn't roll my eyes because she was my supervisor. However, I didn't actually listen to her.

Once the poor souls were settled, I was called into the Captain's office. He was laughing as he tried to repeat the complaint Katherine had filed. I had taken care of her plant exactly as she had asked me to… but I did it in a way that brought attention to myself. Even he had heard the gossip about Plantain and had asked Katherine to let him meet her.

He jokingly entered a warning into my file for following orders and let me get back to work.

How are AINE Midori's banks?


There are two listed, but three in actuality... But the extra bank that comes with the first bank is a rentan with no oto? I will ignore it.

And uh... She has no Otos period in her first bank? The voice is nice, but you need to completely make a new oto.



Why Are there two banks and no hiragana aliases? I know how to fix the problem on my laptop, but I am now in bed. It's a nice voice, but I think I prefer the original. This is act 2.



Where can I download Midori Aine?


You Can download her from her wiki page. I'm sure she will sound amazing with new otos!

No comments:

Post a Comment