Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Wiki Wednesday #184 - Aino Kat / 愛野カット

 a three pitch vcv was promised, but not delivered.

Wiki Wednesday #184 - Aino Kat / 愛野カット

this utAu was originally Ishioka Tsuda. He is a cat. I like cats also.

Who is Kat Aino?

Official art 

"Supposedly" fictional Chia here.

Katherine struck again. I was called into the Captain's office. We had never been formally introduced and he only referred to me by my identification number. He didn't know who my mother was or how many people I had helped. He just knew I trained new recruits from civilizations that wanted to join the Union.

Katherine had a wild look in her eyes as if she had been yelling. The captain explained why I was called in.

Katherine, as my supervisor, was demanding that I train her pet. The Captain emphasized that he could only approve that arrangement on his ship. She was only my supervisor on his ship. The time frame she was demanding that I would care for her pet would span a few different assignments on a few different ships.

I shrugged and told him to call those ships and make arrangements. I smirked as I told Katherine how much fun I had with Plantain.

The Captain held back a laugh. Katherine had been transferred after the Plantain incident because no one particularly liked her. No one outside of her old ship knew she was the woman behind the Plantain incident until that moment.

Katherine was furious as she picked up the bag beside her and roughly placed it on my lap. There were whines and whimpers as she marched away. 

I looked up at the Captain. He told me to open the carrier already. He wanted to know what varmint was going to be on his ship. I opened it and a small, small creature jumped up onto my body. I blankly looked up at him.

He sent me on my way with a grey animal clinging to my uniform with all of its might.

My people don't really keep pets. No matter how many times it was explained to me, I still didn't fully understand. I had a difficult time even caring about people outside of my family (which includes adopted people like Iira and Seychelles), so why would I bond with an animal that can't even speak?

For anyone worrying, I didn't grow attached to the pet. I was grateful to hand it back and never see it again.

Once I was in my room, I opened the carrier fully and searched through the contents. There was a book for caring for the pet, some food for it, and instructions on how to print the box for its waste. I looked around my room for anything I didn't want ruined. No valuables or sentimental items were in the open.

As I made my way to the printer interface, I realized how I could make Katherine regret this stunt. In addition to the waste box, I also ordered a clickbox for my native language to be printed. I wasn't going to train the pet in English. I was going to do it in a language that Katherine would struggle greatly with.

I guess the pet had been sedated. It began to dig its claws into my chest and make high pitched whines. I rolled my eyes as I carefully unhooked it from myself and put it back in the carrier. I zipped the top and it stopped whining. As I would learn, the best way to tell this animal to stop was to put it into darkness.

I had to get to work.
 

How is Aino Kat's bank?


One Pitch C3 VCV. Yay for having otos ! The voice is deep while still feeling youthful. It is a nice voice that can be used immediately because it has a good oto. 



Where Can I download Kat Aino? 


Instead Of saying the wiki, he has a website! Here is the website. Very nice utau.

No comments:

Post a Comment