Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Wiki Wednesday #141 - 鉄音敦人 / Atsuto Tetsune

 The last article I did seriously took over an hour just for the processing! I converted an entire Arpasing bank to use MEL phonemes, but dang it. It was just broken because it was OTO'd by Moresampler. Thankfully, this is just one lone CV!

Wiki Wednesday #141 - 鉄音敦人 / Atsuto Tetsune


You know what's hilarious? "Al Sharpton's Casa de Sushi".


It's a random Saturday Night Live sketch from 2003, and I feel like not many people would recognize it. You see, it's funny because "house of' is in Spanish, but sushi isn't Spanish! It's not Castilian and it's not Latino. It's from Japan!


And they don't like it, but they serve it. How do they know it's good or bad if they don't like it at all! That seems like a bad business model!


Also, is silly. Sushi actually blew up in America as early as the sixties. But I guess it took a long time to bleed into middle America. Sushi was being treated like this Johnny Come Lately back in until 2000s if I'm remembering right.


Anyway, this is an UTAU blog.


Who is Tetsune Atsuto?


Official Art from Wiki Page

Atsuto is twenty-one. He is married and his birthday falls on March 14. He likes retro anime and sour candy. He dislikes his height and jealousy. He actually hates eight things. Two of them could be combined. He hates BDSM. 

He is shorter than me at 5'5''. He weighs 110 pounds. I don't know if that's an appropriate number.

Atsuto has teal hair with one black streak in his bangs. I feel as though the artist could improve on the square pattern on his shirt. Neither technique was mostly successful, though the technique on the YouTube video did seem more successful.

The one on the wiki as the default image, I can see what they did and I can understand them being frustrated. But I can tell that they did not want it to read as chainmail, but it reads as it. 

The color scheme on his clothes is blue and dark orange. Another word for dark orange is brown.

He has really emo pants with a lot of zippers. His brown boots have blue straps with silver buckles. His jacket is the length of a crop top, but still have full sleeves with designs where aren't insignias would go. He is wearing black gloves.

I should be doing oto files for SRS. I promised them to be done today, but I just woke up feeling unwell in general. So I stayed in bed. I worked on articles on my phone, because I had to do something productive. It's getting close to me being up for twelve hours. I really do want to go to bed. Even with all the anxiety inducing caffeine that I honestly should not have touched, I am tired. I want to go to the kitchen and eat something, but I'm just tired. Would food fix it? I don't know. Maybe. But I ate at 11:30am, and it is only 1:11pm. That is much too recent to eat again, right?

I am so confused about how I always got the articles to six hundred words at this moment. Things will feel strange and disjointed, probably. I had some memories of how to write these articles well, but I lost it. I'm not really the same person I was a few days ago, but somehow I'm still regressed to 2018. Maybe even twenty-seventeen. Who even knows now. You might think, okay Mae, you're tried. Stop writing.

This stuff needs to be written out, but not every UTAU has enough information to pad out this section. If I lowered my word count requirement, then it would be less stressful to make words. But this isn't just some arbitrary thing I made up. It's proven SEO blog writing rules and stuff.

How is Tetsune Atsuto's bank?


Is... This... Austin G. can only be one person. why. 

Okay, so, I'll just pretend that it's a different Austin G. for my own sanity. It's 2010 quality, released in 2016, complete with 2010 OTOs. Is it just a coincidence that this sounds basically just like all of the other banks made by Ausgris with a slightly better microphone?


Where can I download Atsuto Tetsune's bank?


You can download him from his Wiki page

No comments:

Post a Comment