Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Wiki Wednesday #142 - ひつじっぽいの / Hitsujippoino

 Ya know what I'm most excited for? Downloading more UTAUs. It is basically my favorite thing to do when I have this specific personality. But I can't for a while because it's kind of ridiculous how many UTAU banks I have in my download folder right now. 


Wiki Wednesday #142 - ひつじっぽいの / Hitsujippoino


Because this is a Japanese UTAU and the voice provider is unlikely to ever see this, I can be a silly pants and just talk about anything and everything. A voice provider may want to see me speaking on their UTAU and talking kindly.

If they won't see me speaking on it, I feel there is less need to be kindly and go over all of the details. As always, the picture, samples, and links will be hanging out to be scrolled down to, no problems at all. 

Who is Hitsujippoino?

Official Art from Website


His name is was really fun for me to chant in my head until the dyslexia stopped and I saw it wasn't nearly as fun. I was chanting "hitsu jitsu po i no!" The "h" wasn't palatalized, the hitsu and the jitsu had the same "ih" sound in "hit". It was a mess. His name means Sheepish. Okay, it's really resembles a sheep. 

Look, I'd be respectful and write the full thing out if this was an overseas UTAU. But I don't think Noeru will ever read this. His name is now Sheepish. 

Sheepish is sixteen and has real horns on his head that grow along with him. He believes that he sings ballads very well.

He has two outfits shown on his wiki page. To begin, he has a very kind face with silver eyes. His hair is black and frames his face in a demure way. One of his eyes is almost covered by his hair, but it isn't. If they hair was a little longer, it would have been.

His horns are a very light tawny color in the center, but the outer part is grey. He has a small black braid that lays on his shoulder. He wears a tan winter jacket with mint green uh… knitted allowances? Scrunchies? Seals? I don't know the word. Around his neck, it is like a swimming pool with fur and it is around his neck. It is like a bucket of wool that his neck lives in. I don't know these terms!

His coat looks so snuggly I want to steal it, but his navy pants are too short. I see his legs! They don't meet up with his brown winter boots with red straps.

His other outfit… I don't know if it is more or less suited for cold weather. His poncho doesn't look like it is made of wool to me. It looks like a sheep was skinned for it to have that curl pattern. There is a bow, and he is wearing an asymmetrical, two toned red plaid shirt. He has khaki parachute pants and red platform shoes.

I used the wrong words for all of that. In the second picture, his eyes are spaced more closely together, and he is giving an expression that is likely different than the artist intended.

The style of the art is very nice. It feels very professional, and that makes me happy to see. I way so used to seeing what looked like someone traced over the official Miku art from her very first time around. Which is a bad idea to do, because it wasn't very good art. But this is very good art. I hope that Noeru is proud of it.

How are Hitsujippoino's banks?


Sheepish has two banks: a CV and a VCV. 

I literally wasn't expecting this voice from this design. It's a strong and youthful voice. Not bad, but not my cup of tea.



Next is his VCV. The tone matches the design a lot better! The OTOs are really good, and only need to be edited if you are entirely obsessed with things being exactly the way you want them to be. The voice isn't completely whispery, but instead unsure. It's a really sweet voice, and I hope all of you like it as much as I like it.


Where can I download Hitsujippoino?


You can download him from his Wiki page. While he is a good UTAU, you may be really disappointed at the fact that his voice isn't as Sheepish as his design. If that doesn't bother you, I can imagine you having a lot of fun with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment