Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Just a quick update!

I have added a gadget in the side bar that will take you to the first posts in the fictional stories that will be featured on this blog. I don't believe it's accessible on the mobile site, but you are able to view the desktop site via either a link below the page navigation near the bottom of the page or your browser's settings.


There isn't much to say about the majority of UTAUs, and I love writing fiction more than anything else. So, I combined my love of UTAU and my love of writing into one place!


Thank you all for nearly 30k views!

No comments:

Post a Comment