Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Wiki Wednesday #154 - Hoshi Bikusen / 星ビクセン

 This adorable pink furloid that loves everyone will slap you in the face with how adorable she is.

Wiki Wednesday #154 - Hoshi Bikusen / 星ビクセン


Hi! So, my blog has went through many changes over the years, and this may be the strangest change yet. I'm sitting on my living room sofa typing this on a wireless keyboard! I mean, I've sat on my couch and wrote the main part of the articles on my phone, but now... I'm processing the audio and putting the article together on my living room television!

If things go how I'm hoping, I'll get a real computer. For now, though, I'm on a fanless mini PC. It's a little slow and this keyboard has a wonky layout, but wow! I'm really using UTAU in my living room! I have only had laptops since I started UTAU, but those live in my room. This... lives in my living room! Anyway!!

Who is Bikusen Hoshi?

official art from wiki

Hey there, pals! I'm Franz, the fictional mountain man!

As I'm prone to rambling, I didn't even get to the story I was setting up last week. Well, let's get to that.

It was genuinely dangerous where I lived because of the bears, and they didn't even do their job while they hibernated.

To recap, the leaders of our little settlement could have introduced anything to eat the little critters and just rolled the dice to see if it worked. Invasive species can really surprise you. But they wanted it to be authentic to the mountains, so they released bears. Wolves would be less dangerous, and foxes would have been even less dangerous… but they chose bears.

Now, I guess one of the good things about bears is that it ain't too hard to round them all up. They ain't like rabbits. When I was a kid, the leaders decided that the bear problem was a real problem. Their way of solving it? Would you believe me if I told you it was a spay and release system that would control the population humanely?

You shouldn't have believed me, because that was a bold faced lie. They gave out hunting licenses.

There are lots of different types in this world, and my father was one of the worst you could be without sinning. He never hurt my mother, and he never hurt his kids. If you just look at his lack of criminal record, you'd think he was a stand-up guy. But he was obnoxious and overconfident, and dead set on proving it.

While I mentioned the lack of criminal record, he broke every rule he could get away with. I got dragged with him to the combined courthouse and City Hall to get his license to hunt bear. As the clerk read off all of the regulations, he'd laugh and ask what the punishment was for each violation. I had never seen such indignation and disgust on a woman's face when she got up and grabbed the sheriff. The sheriff finished the paperwork and faked laughter along with my father, telling him that they just wanted the bears gone.

The rules were on times you could do it, dates you could do it… no stalking into their caves and taking their young while they're hibernating. Can you guess what my father did?

He couldn't get any weapons. It's not that there were enforced regulations - we just didn't have money for it.

The dumbest people have the dumbest luck. My mother's eyes were glazed over as she sat at the kitchen table. My eldest sister was nervously flitting around the kitchen. My mother turned her head to my sister and told her, "If he lives…"

My sister loved my father. Someone had to. It's been long enough that I forgot exactly how many of us there were. She was the only one who loved him. She assumed our mother meant something good and positive. If he lives, she'll be happy. But even as a kid, I knew my mother. I even asked her decades later. My mother meant, if he had lived, there would have been no justice in this world.

You get all kinds of deathbed confessions in this world. When he came home on the back of a neighbor's truck with a fully grown mama bear, no one believed his story aside from my oldest sister. On his deathbed, he was rattling off all of his lies to my mother. She held her laughter until she had to leave the room.

How does Hoshi Bikusen sound?


She sounds so adorable! Her voice is a bit voice acted to sound very unsure of herself and cute.



Where can I download Bikusen Hoshi?


You can download her from her Wiki page! I really like her. Thank you Inkyrudo and HitCoder for making her!

No comments:

Post a Comment