Wiki Wednesday #396 - Yorith's Queñín / ケンイン
Queñín is a shapeshifting, agender blob who loves to sing.
Who is Quenin?
| art from wiki |
(Fiction)
UGH. You will not believe my luck.
Remember Smile Boy who I blogged about last week? He started talking. And for some reason... He started talking to me.
Let me set the stage. I was at my lunch table with my friends and we were talking about our next Minecraft build when freaking Smile Boy sat down next to me. It was like a block of ice got dropped on us and we were all just bugging out at this weirdo who had just decided to make himself our problem. We all just suddenly remembered that lunch was for eating food and not socializing because seriously? You're just planning on joining in on a conversation about our server that we're not going to invite you to? Gross.
And he KEPT DOING IT. He kept coming to our table and we kept eating our lunches in silence because what were we supposed to do? Get up and pick a different table? No!
So on the third day he turned to me. He told me in this whiny little voice that looked like it came from his face... "It's so nice that your apples have a higher concentration of phytonutrients than most!"
WHAT?
I wasn't looking at his face when he said it. But obviously my friends had been. Their faces were contorted in horror because, guess what? Talking with a Joker grin looks horrifying. I'm not taking their word for it.
Because the next day, he told my bro "the wear pattern on your shoes are remarkably even." WHAT?? What does that mean and why would he know that??
Look. Look. You know how I said he had a Jeff the Killer mouth? You guys thought I meant the poor kid was fishhooked on both sides. No. His teeth are giant. Like wider than my thumb giant. So his entire skull is getting thrown back when he unhinges his jaw to speak. It's body horror.
Everyone in my notes calling me a bully because a kid looks weird? Yeah, maybe last week when I didn't know that watching him talk was like watching a horror movie!!
And I got a good look at his eyes. They are scary. I didn't see any white in his eyes. I didn't see any iris. It was like he was wearing those goth black contact lenses. Like dude!! Why?!
And the worst part? The inside of his mouth is blood red. Straight up inflamed. Body. Horror.
So don't let me see you in my notes calling me out for being freaked out. If this was a dude missing an arm I'd be buddies with him. This is a dude who doesn't look physically possible, okay? If you'd be Daniel Tiger about it then good for you!! But I know you're lying. Losers... Lying to yourself and everyone else about how accepting you are...
Seriously wish my mom would let me do online school... Maybe then I wouldn't make posts like this!
... To be continued...
How is Queñín's bank?
Quenin has a one pitch CVVC bank. There's stuff missing, but it seems to be a configuration issue and not an issue with missing samples.
Quenin is a sweet and cute little blob who does their best when singing.
Where can I download Queñín?
You can find them on their wiki page!
No comments:
Post a Comment