Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Friday, October 2, 2026

Forgotten Friday #405 - Tsubame Mayu / つばめ繭

 Progress!

Forgotten Friday #405 - Tsubame Mayu / つばめ繭

Mayu is a teenage girl who loves autumn and her birds. She hates powerlines, but I'm not sure why. Is it because she prefers her birds to sit on her shoulders?

Who is Mayu Tsubame?

concept art
.

"So you're a time traveler." Rebecca was back in her chair on stage, boring her eyes into a young woman who looked absolutely average. 

Lisa just blankly stared at her. 

"If you're a time traveler, why do you let things happen?" Rebecca leaned in and tented her fingers.

"This is syndicated daytime TV, lady." Lisa rolled her eyes. "I came here for the paycheck." She stared Rebecca in the eyes. "You can pick up your purse, right? Why don't you pick up a truck? You can pick up a truck, right? Why do you let car accidents happen if you can just pick up a truck?"

Rebecca shrank back. "Excuse me?"

Lisa nodded solemnly. "That's a bad headline, isn't it? Rebecca Redford is responsible for every single car accident in America because she's just too selfish to pick up trucks."

Rebecca stammered. She didn't know how to respond. 

"You know what I'm capable of?" Lisa crossed her arms, "as I told your producer, I can manipulate time, sure. But I can't go back in time. I can fix a break in a bone by sending it back in time to before it was broken - but I can't affect anything bigger than a thigh."

"Well..." Rebecca huffed. "That doesn't sound useful."

"Did I ever say it was?" Lisa scoffed. "I can restore a bone that had been broken in the last eight hours. That's all that I can do. That's all most of us can do. What else could we do? Unspoil food? Turning the clock back eight hours on spoiled food only makes them slightly less gross!"

"But... You said most!" Rebecca was slipping back into her confidence. "Why do bad things happen if there are time travelers?"

Lisa closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She opened her eyes and stared at Rebecca blankly. 

"Well?" Rebecca smirked. 

"What do you want us to do?" Lisa narrowed her eyes. "Really, what is it that you think would be so easy for us to just magically undo? There's probably five people in the entire world who can reset anything more than twenty-four hours. There's probably two that can actually go back in time and affect anything. You want to find those two people and, what? Chide them for things that happened before they were born?"

Rebecca looked over to the producer with a pained look on her face. This was on both of them at that point. The producer just shrugged. 

"Anyway." Lisa rolled her eyes again. "That's basically it. We're not as powerful as you think we are. We can basically do nothing when you compare us to modern technology. And I have no idea why none of you are willing to believe that."

Rebecca looked back at Lisa. "So... That's really it? Every witch will tell you that they couldn't have prevented anything at all?"

"Unless you want to start talking about the Middle Ages, there's nothing we could have done to change history that normal people couldn't have done."

How is Tsubame Mayu's bank?

I did check her voice provider's deviantArt and I only found the bank that was on her Wiki page. That bank is a one pitch romaji CV bank. She has a very cute and sweet voice!



Where can I download Mayu Tsubame?

You can find her on her Wiki page!

No comments:

Post a Comment