I am so far behind!
Wiki Wednesday #395 - Golden Age / 黄金時代
Golden Age is a friendly demigod who has lived for over 300 years! He is constantly in crisis as he is not the best at handling his powers.
Who is Golden Age?
| art from site |
(Fiction)
Okay look. This might tank me in the algorithm but I don't care because I need to tell SOMEONE.
There's this new kid at school. The teachers didn't make him stand at the front of the class and say his name or whatever. They were freaked out by him. We were freaked out by him. Everyone was freaked out by him. You know that hamster the vegan weirdo tried to liberate? Yeah. He was really freaked out.
Okay, so you're saying, OMG are you like racist?? Okay no. One, I'm white. Two, he was beyond white. Like if you put white out on his arm the white out would be like gray. That's how white he is. And I know he's not like... A different race but albino because his face looks more white than any other race. But his mouth is so big.
Like okay, remember that creepy pasta image that was like some Chinese girl who got edited to look weird on that one Chinese forum or whatever? Jeff the Killer? That's his mouth. But not like it was cut open. That's just how big his smile is. And he never stops smiling. His eyes are always scrunched up because he's really, actually smiling. Not a fake smile. Like genuine face all scrunched up smile.
And look, you're going to say I'm just hating on him for breathing at this point... But he's so clean. We're a run down district where half of us don't have any unstained clothes at this point. But this guy? A perfectly white hoodie that's somehow whiter than him. Like if you turned out the lights, I bet it would glow. Like that kind of fabric should not be able to exist!!
And his hair. Why does he have black hair? Why isn't he blonde to go along with the flashlight that is the rest of this body?
And he smells good. Fine, call me jealous. But every time he walks past all I can think is "where did you buy your deodorant?" It's not like I want to smell like him. I just want to freaking know because what the heck.
And NO. You're not just going to tell me to go talk to him. Do I look like the loser in a horror movie who goes and checks what the strange noise was?? No. Don't put me down like that.
Anyway. Ugh. School sucks and I'm not excited to spend it being freaked out by Smile Boy. Anyone else deal with this kind of nonsense at school??
I swear. Every day I get closer to just demanding my mom let me transfer to online school. I wouldn't need to miss my friends of their moms let them do online school too. We could spend so much time hanging out online playing games together.
Ugh. Wish me luck for tomorrow. I seriously hate this entire system and I want to stay home.
... To be continued...
How is Golden Age's bank?
Golden Age PETIT is a three pitch stringed CV bank. I was extremely concerned because when I clicked the button to show the suffixes, there were no suffixes. The bank is entirely romaji!
The pitches included as C4, D4, and F4. This caught me off guard because the pitch D4 seemingly only exists as a transition from C4 to F4. I'm so used to pitches being used to extend range, seeing them used as transitions feels strange but is understandable.
The voice is very interesting! Looking at the waveforms, I wonder if the bank had audio processing done on it.
Where can I download Age Golden?
You can find him on his official site!
No comments:
Post a Comment