Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Wiki Wednesday #392 - Haiyamo Liza / ハイやモナリザ

 Well...

Wiki Wednesday #392 - Haiyamo Liza / ハイやモナリザ

Alright. When it really, really seems like a bank was taken down on purpose, it feels natural to say "ah, I should respect the wishes of the maker of the bank..." I looked at the readme and the character file and there was nothing about what to do when the bank was discontinued. The page originally had a TOS, but it wasn't archived.

Now, I hope you all would know that I don't redistribute banks without full, enthusiastic permission. (With the exception of Tree, but I was correct in that Winchester would be cool with it.) I didn't save a copy of this bank or get it from someone else. It's on the clear web. I was able to download these banks from Mediafire despite the files being deleted from Mediafire. 

That opens up the question of if it's immoral to tell someone that sometimes you can download files deleted from MediaFire through the Wayback Machine. This only works if someone purposefully saved the call to the server and the response from the server, so someone had to want it to be preserved for that to happen.

 Anyway. Liza is an adult woman who likes hardcore music and hates forgetting her glasses.

Who is Liza Haiyamo?

art from bank
.

(Fiction)


She was my sponsor. She was the extremely Christian type that didn't understand a single word of the Bible but thrived on the most toxic positivity imaginable. 


"Humans are friends! Humans aren't food!" She danced around as she sang. "So don't eat humans today!"


"Michelle..." I saw the childish disappointment on her face. "Fine, Mimi, the pills that make me tolerate sunlight also mean that I don't want to drink blood. I have no interest in eating humans." I paused. "Besides, I never ate humans. I drank their blood and the majority of them were totally fine the next day."


She pouted. "But the song is still important!"


I rolled my eyes. I didn't care that she saw it. My other friends taking the medicine got cool sponsors. I got the most annoying one. "Anyway, you wanted to come with me to my college classes?" I tried to not look disgusted as I asked. 


She crinkled her nose. "They're putting crazy ideas in your head! Like that we came from monkeys!"


Again, a blank stare from me. "You know I met Darwin, right? I was alive when his research was being published. It seemed extremely obvious then and it's extremely obvious now."


She scowled. "It's like they gave me an awful vampire on purpose!"


Ugh. 


I rolled my eyes. "It's not even a science class. It's a history..." I trailed off. I should not bring up history with this woman. I knew she would fight me on things I lived through. "Anyway, Mimi, are you getting in the car or not?"


She went back to her giggling Sunday School self. "I have to! I have to watch you and make sure that you don't eat humans!"


And that was the loop. Offend her, watch her mask melt away, then watch the mask reform almost instantly.


Jonah was paired with a National Park Ranger and was learning about nature conservation. Lola was paired with a musician and was selling out shows as the lead singer of a band already. I was going to a state university and being followed around by someone who could teach me nothing but the true depths of annoyance. 


"I just got my license so I can drive us." I shrugged as I grabbed my backpack and started to leave the room. 


"Oh!" She giggled. "How good for you! But I'm not supposed to let you leave my sight! How did you do that?"


I cringed. "Michelle..." I groaned. "Mimi, do you have so little awareness? They offer the test at the library. I did it while you were reading to the children."


She looked offended. "I have to read to them! Think about who else could be reading to them!"


"I never said it was a bad thing." I took a moment to stop myself from saying anything else and just turned and left the room to walk through the halls of the church to the exit. 


"I don't like you either..." I heard her mutter.


How are Haiyamo Liza's banks?

Liza has an Act 1 and an Act 2 bank. They are both CV-VV banks but Act 2 has two pitches instead of just one like Act 1.

Act 1 is missing some samples, but the readme has instructions on how to imitate those samples in a way that the creator of the bank felt was adequate. Her Act 1 sounds very lovely!


Act 2 is so adorable!! So absolutely cute and sweet and adorable!


Where can I download Liza Haiyamo?

If the creator of the voice removes the dead link from the wiki page, I think that is a sign that you should treat this UTAU as lost even if she is technically accessible. A simple edit to the page would mean you could still access the link through the history. If the creator truly wished for this UTAU to be discontinued, I would suggest asking the Wiki team to permanently delete the page. As a pretend historian, I hate the idea of deleting history like that. But as someone who gets looking back and not being thrilled with your own previous work, I get it.

However, I really just hope this was an issue like copyright strikes and not an actual choice to take the bank offline. Act 2 especially is a really nice UTAU bank! 

No comments:

Post a Comment