Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Wiki Wednesday #393 - Ryuji Lieni

 My internet had cut out!

Wiki Wednesday #393 - Ryuji Lieni

Lieni is a nineteen year old Norwegian person who loves pizza and hates spiders.

Who is Lieni Ryuji?

art from bank

.

"Lola, I'm not a serial killer!" Brian threw his arms into the air as he stood on her front porch. 

She furrowed her brow. "Who told you I thought you were?"

She was in her early twenties and inherited the house. Brian was middle aged and friends with all of the elderly homeowners. 

"Look, Lola," he rubbed his forehead with the back of his hand. "You've told everyone you see about how you think you see me committing all of those crimes. That doesn't make them like me less. That makes them think you are crazy. I don't know if you're crazy. I hope you're not. But that's what they all think because you keep making baseless accusations."

"It's not baseless!" She huffed. "I see you bringing in the bodies!"

"I'm a taxidermist!" He groaned. "I have all of the permits and licenses. I can show you everything!"

"That's a convenient cover." She rolled her eyes. "Something a serial killer would set up to take the heat off."

"Do you want me to knock on your door the next time I have a deer to stuff?" He crossed his arms over his chest. "Would that prove anything?"

"No!" She huffed. "All it would prove is that you can get your hands on a deer. It doesn't prove the others weren't people!"

He paused. "You won't accept any proof, will you? Anything that I do to prove I'm just a regular taxidermist will just make you think I'm covering something up?"

"Because you are!" She nodded. 

"Look." He shook his head. "You gotta get proof then. I can't prove a negative. You could prove a positive." He rolled his eyes. "I don't care what you think or what you say." He gestured behind himself, "But they do care. They do not like you. I thought I could talk to you and clear this up so that they could like you."

She huffed. 

"But, honestly, Lola..." He face palmed. "At this point, I don't see myself excusing this. I'm not going to do anything. I'm not going to try and get any kind of justice for myself. But I'm not going to defend you at all."

"Why would I want a serial killer to defend me?!" Her voice was loud and sharp as she crossed her arms over her puffed out chest.

His voice was soft. "Why are you like this? What even happened to you in the past to make you like this? I can arrange for one of our neighbors to take you to the doctor if you need it."

She rolled her eyes. "Uh huh. I bet all of them are your accomplices. Every single one!"

He blinked. "You think that Little Old Lady Marjorie, who gives out hard candies at age ninety-five is going to the park and rounding up vagrants?"

She quickly nodded. "You can trust no one!"

He held up his hands in defeat. "Alright then. I'll leave you alone. You seem dangerous."

How is Ryuji Lieni's bank?

From what I could find, Lieni has a single one pitch CV bank. Their voice is so adorable!


Where can I download Lieni Ryuji?

You can find them on their wiki page!

No comments:

Post a Comment