Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Friday, September 11, 2026

Forgotten Friday #402 - Tsukage Tasogare / 黄昏つ影

 Since I'm on a virtual machine, I thought I would try Windows 10 again.

Forgotten Friday #402 - Tsukage Tasogare / つ影黄昏

Tasogare is a very honest twenty-one year old woman who loves knives and roses.

Who is Tasogare Tsukage?

art from bank
.
Brill was going on about quotas as she led Shells to a little hut. Shells had just barely passed the Ark Eng exams needed to qualify for the program and Brill was speaking too fast in her nervousness.

Once they were standing on the platform the hut stood on, Brill awkwardly laughed. "Elder Willa will... Uh..." She saw the door start to open and quickly walked down the steps and hurried back to the clearing. 

Elder Willa was a short and heavyset woman. She was wearing what looked like traditional clothes and had intricate braids with colorful beads woven in. She smiled warmly as she led Shells in and guided her to sit down on a chair. 

Shells was looking around in confusion. It wasn't like the Colonies... But it was like what she imagined the Ark to be like. There were hardwood floors, plastered walls, and a few electrical outlets. She was even more confused when a small black animal hopped onto her lap and snuggled up to her. 

Willa laughed a soft and comforting laugh. "We don't know what to call her either." She shook her head. "We've tried many names, but we always circle back to just calling her a cat."

Pets were not allowed in the colonies. Shells didn't even know if pets were allowed on the Ark.

"This Ag Ark," Willa paused to sit down across from Shells, "Has been developed to perfectly mimic the rainforest my people came from. That includes the animals like Sally."

The cat looked back at Willa. She knew her name was Sally.

Shells hugged Sally. "Is she not a pet?"

Willa softly laughed. "She earns her keep. She's more of a worker than a pet." She studied Shells' face. "They used the Union age of majority loophole."

Shells felt the blood drain from her face. The ice in her veins raced to her finger tips. Any time an older person made anything resembling an accusation, she froze.

"It's okay!" Willa quickly covered her mouth with her hand. "You're not in trouble... But... You're going to be stuck with me for a while."

She could see the youth in Shells' face. Her species aged so slowly. Shells would be a minor on her home world until she was forty in Union years.

Willa placed her hands down. "Your parents sent a minor on a program specifically for young adults. That's fraud and we don't believe you're safe with them."

Shells melted into the chair. "I wasn't." Her face was blank. She had known not to cry too many times to let it slip now. "I wasn't."

Willa awkwardly looked away from her. She had done this plenty of times... But it always felt horrible. "Well, don't worry about work or anything. You're still a kid. I'll get you set up until we can figure something out." She slowly stood. "I'll make some lunch for us. Does that sound nice?"

Shells hugged Sally again. "Yes ma'am."

How are Tsukage Tasogare's banks?

I thought she had one bank, but she had two! Neither the Wiki nor her bank had a decent image of her, so I checked the deviantArt that was listed in the character info. A full Act 2 bank was there! Hurrah!

Anyway, both are one pitch romaji CV banks.  Act 1 has a very nice and calm voice, but some of the samples are cut so that it may be hard to hear the consonants. 


Act 2 feels a bit brighter and easier to understand!


Where can I download Tasogare Tsukage?

Her Act 1 is on her Wiki page. Her Act 2 is available on deviantArt. (A link to MediaFire, thankfully and not a deviation!)

No comments:

Post a Comment