Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Friday, March 13, 2020

Forgotten Friday #64 - 妹音ルン / Imone Run

Yay for UTAU Visual Archive! I used them to make double sure Run only had one voicebank and I wasn't missing anything. I absolutely love Run's design. It is so cool, and the art style is really cool. Really, everything is just super cool.

Forgotten Friday #64 - 妹音ルン / Imone Run

So, let me start by saying that everyone involved went missing. The video is still up, I believe, but the voice provider's blog was last updated in 2011, and the distributor's blog was deleted. So, that inspires confidence.

When everyone involved is missing, it's a sign that the bank didn't have the most planning or love put into it. So me saying that something inspired confidence was actually sarcasm. But I still really like the design, so who knows.

Who is Run Imone?

Official Art Packaged with Bank

She is little sister sound. I'm not double checking I got the kanji right there, but I'm not sure if anyone really minds. So, unlike last week, Run has a bit of a biography. She's easygoing and boyish and everything else you could figure out by looking at the character art.

So, I need to exercise, but it's difficult. It's really weird because in some ways, I just can't. Running? I can't go fast. If there was a lion chasing me, I probably would just lay down and give up. It doesn't help that I have asthma. It really doesn't affect me and I don't need an inhaler until I'm an idiot and push myself too hard. Dealing with an attack is really scary. So, running in the cold will make my vision turn into a flashback in a video game (ya know, the colors are funny and the edges of the screen are dark?) Then, I just sit down and wheeze while my mouth tastes like lungs.

But, there are three activities that I can do and I can crush. Dancing, swimming, and biking. (If you count singing, I can sing a lot.) With dancing, I mean, I'm an adult. Adults aren't supposed to just put on tunes and thrash about. Swimming and biking... Well, those kind of require leaving the house. You can swim indoors at the sports complex, but that requires leaving the house. You can bicycle outside in any weather, but not in the dead of winter cold with asthma. I can go to the gym and use a stationary bike, but you know, leaving the house. 

So I had an idea, and I have no idea if it will work. But, what if I bought a contraption to turn my regular bicycle into a stationary bicycle? And I can put it in the living room and watch television while cycling? My mom agrees that it is a great idea, and if it works, I'll actually exercise! Maybe I'll even get a fitbit to tell me how much I'm burning! That would be a lot of fun. It will just be really difficult to not reward myself with food and totally negate the gains, but

Exercise is extremely important. If you have the choice of hitting a normal BMI and sitting on your butt doing nothing or staying in the overweight BMI and exercising every day, your heart will thank you immensely for staying overweight and getting exercise. However, once you hit obese, please diet. Getting back to overweight is number one important step. 

So yeah, in America at least, overweight is normal and obese is overweight. So if you are clinically obese, it's okay to ignore fitness so that you don't accidentally award yourself with something that costs more calories than you have burned. If you are just clinically overweight, please be kind to your heart even if I'm not kind to mine.

How is Imone Run's bank?

Pretty good. It doesn't fit the design as well as I had expected. The wav files are so quiet, it just would be so difficult to OTO. The quietness is why I whipped out my Koe tester UST, but UTAU amplified it when processing it, so it isn't nearly as soft as I was expecting.

The samples are pretty consistent and it is a nice voice type.

Where can I download Run Imone?

You can download Imone Run from a link on her UTAU Visual Archive page. That links to a video, so if you want the direct link, her NicoNicoPedia page has a direct link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment