Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Wiki Wednesday #53 - Mal-Cat's Razzberry

So, I accidentally took a break of a few days. The mania subsided and the depression crept in. I was doing fine until I accidentally went an appropriate amount of time between meals. Then I got a hunger headache that wouldn't go away even after eating too much food. Well, I was doing ungood enough to take a break from the blog before that out of a kind of anxiety, but like, yeah.

Wiki Wednesday #53 - Mal-Cat's Razzberry

This UTAU's voice provider is Machine. I don't actually know who Machine is. There is no information in the bank. Just OTO, UTAU generated files, and WAVs. There is no supplementary information other than the age (24), height (5'10''), and the gender (female). So...

Who is Razzberry?

Official Art from dA

I love this color scheme. If I had to make a change, I would just make the sweater cooler to fit in better with the hair and tail. However, that might make it too matchy-matchy, so I see what that was the road not taken. 

I said previously I'd save these information disposal segments for obscure Japanese UTAUs, but like, I really don't want to have a week where you get three hundred words because there's not much to say. I mean, I could make up a backstory. But then I'm afraid of upsetting her creator because the made up backstory isn't what the creator intended.

So, I'll just talk about depression a bit. Because I'm bipolar, I experience depression differently. Or I may not, because I can't inhabit anyone else's head. There's a chance it's the same, but the mania gives me a different frame of reference. And for that reason, I don't really mind depression as much as others would. It's just sleepy time.

I was a grade A student. I did my work and aced my tests, but I still slept in class when I was depressed. I remember blacking out while I was on the stairs, and I remember time slowing and stretching while I just lost all frame of reference. (Emotions? Who has time for emotions. Too tired to cry.) Now that I'm on meds, it's a lot different. (Hello emotions! Fancy seeing you here!) The biggest thing now is just food. I'm a NEET due to reasons, so I no longer need to be awake at a specific time. Once I push this blog out far enough, and if I quit Youtube, I'll have almost no... is the word engagements? No engagements that I will need to fulfill? So if I stay in bed and sleep for eighteen hours, the only thing that will happen is that my parents will worry about me. But food. Dang food. I have a hole in my soul that only food will fill when I'm depressed. If I go too long without food, I get so run down. I went probably four hours, and I got a hunger headache and I felt like I was going to pass out even after I ate. It's been probably an hour or two and I'm still run down.

So I'm just barely awake and words are hard. But I need to make more words for the blog or I will fall behind and be like ":(".

How is Razzberry's bank?

One pitch, romaji encoded CV. OTOs are wonky, but the kind of wonky you understand. For some reason, "smooth" is always alluring to people. So they do whatever it takes to make sure there are no pauses, like this:

The bank is named power, as if there were multiple banks. However, there is only one bank, which is the power bank.

It's a pretty average UTAU, but I think her design would be a really good reason to use her. The voice isn't bad. It's decent. But when paired with the design? It's a pretty great package. Think about all the furry choruses she could help to improve with diversity :)

I fixed the OTO for only like three samples, but you can hear it through it. The voice grows on you, and I really do enjoy it. Before you decide on her voice, listen to her several times.


Where can I download Razzberry?

Here!  She's a nice UTAU, so you may like using her.

No comments:

Post a Comment