Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Wiki Wednesday #131 - にんとね れいちぇる / Reicheru Nintone

Okay so, I was confused because Reicheru Nintone was on my list, but she was giant in popularity. Huge. How did she get on my list?! Well, here's how it happened. Reicheru was originally a super adorable black haired girl who wore yellow and white that no one knew about. That bank was from 2012. After I made my spreadsheet and downloaded the bank, Reicheru's new design and banks dropped. And people loved it the way I love it. She does not belong on this blog in any shape, form, or fashion with her current status... But look at her! I just want to protect her and keep her safe!

Wiki Wednesday #131 - にんとね れいちぇる / Reicheru Nintone


Okay so, future Mae here.

How did this UTAU get on this spreadsheet?! I searched if this Chiquita qualified in 2018 or so. Well, one of her videos that disqualified her with multiple thousand views… was from seven years ago. Was there a sudden jump in interest? And, I don't even know if I downloaded her, because everything is an exe and I wouldn't download those! 

But, her voice provider was a sweetheart and answered immediately when I asked if they would be willing to upload as a zip or RAR. That behavior made me say, "This little chiquita is worth breaking the rules for."

Okay now back to past Mae!

I was just looking at the early entries on the list and seeing how many of them I was unsure about writing on at this very moment. Some had no information, one had no kanji name, and a few just stopped being. So when I saw Rachel here with no kanji in her name, I started looking for a way to contact the voice provider to ask if there was kanji until I saw her site. It is, by far, one of the prettiest UTAU distribution sites I've seen, and her name is stylized without kanji, fully on purpose. 

Then I really looked at her design…

Who is Nintone Reicheru?


Official Art from Site

I love this design. I love this art. I wanna color that pretty! And she's chubby! And that color scheme?! And her skirt is a controller!

I love everything about her design. I love how her name supports the design so well without punching you in the face. It's nintendo, so why isn't she Nintene? Because that punches you in the face. Nintone hints at it, but could just be a normal name. And Reicheru. I can't describe even how happy it makes me. It could just be Rachel. It could be a Pokemon. It sounds so Nintendo!

And then there are her superpowers. They are based off of the video game Mother. She just has telekinesis and her hair glows when she is upset. I love those. Especially because when she gets to a breaking point, things around her just start to levitate. Just that image of a woman on the edge, hunched over and sobbing while the entire room changes just to show how broken she is at the moment. And then the things start vibrating. She looks up and sees his face, and that's it. Everything crashes into thousands of pieces as his body is thrown against the wall. Reicheru would be an absolute sweetheart and snap out of it and run to help, even knowing what he did. She isn't the kind of girl to gloat or enjoy suffering.

Her personality is just one of those ones where you just feel so happy about their personality. That sounds weird, but you listen to the traits and you realize, that's the kind of person you wish you were. Even if they are fictional, you're happy someone out there is like that. 

I love rain and smooth jazz! I don't like exercising, too! And boy howdy, do I love playing DS games on my phone! Well, Reicheru would probably be mad about that last one. 

But her most prominent trait is being happy and easygoing! Do you know how happy I'd be if every time someone heard Mae Blythe they'd think, "Wow, she sure is happy all the time."?! I'd be really happy. 

I mean, I could just not bring up my personal life and never snark on a Japanese UTAU… but then like, would this blog be recognizable?

How are Reicheru Nintone's banks?


note, at the time of writing, Odyssey hasn't dropped yet. Even if the bank is released before this is posted, I won't go back to review it also.

I'm not going to process a sample for the 2012 bank, because it isn't available anymore. 

Well, this is kind of the entire reason I jumped from Forgotten Friday to Wiki Wednesday even though I need to catch FF up to WW...

that's excessive!

So, first, we'll look at Switch. It looks like Reicheru currently has a different voice provider than her original one? Huh.

Switch was released in 2018 and is a one pitch VCV bank. It is romaji encoded, and the OTOs are not good. 

But oh my goodness! Her voice is so cute and sweet! I love her just as much as I thought I would!



Now, on to her Ultimate bank. It is a six pitch VCV bank. Thank the Good. LORD. In. Heaven that the OTOs are good in this bank! Could be better, but nothing I feel need to touch. 

Her voice is still her voice, and her voice is adorable! I didn't bother to find one tester that had her entire range, so I just decided to slice up one of my testers to relay the relevant portions to you. 

She has a great voice with a great range!



Where can I download Nintone Reicheru?


You can download her from her official site. If you don't have a gigabyte of free space, I really, really recommend the Switch bank. Don't tell anyone I told you this, but you can also delete the pitches you don't need from Ultimate if you legit need this UTAU but don't have enough room on your hard drive. She's a really nice UTAU!

No comments:

Post a Comment