Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Friday, July 22, 2022

Forgotten Friday #187 - 碩瀬水羽 / Sekise Suiu

 woah.

Forgotten Friday #187 - 碩瀬水羽 / Sekise Suiu

This utau is extra. It is excessive. Suiu is a bird person who dislikes being surprised by loud noises, but loves cooking and her family. She's apparently twenty years old?

Who is Suiu Sekise?

Art from site
.

Previously on Beauty and the Puppy, Belle learned why her kiss didn't work!


"It's not just you, though!" The witch tried to sound cheerful. "If he would regret becoming human again, then it won't work then either!"


"Yeah," Belle slowly nodded. "You saw my dad's social media."


Belle had been extremely active on furry sites before she met Jonah, but she refused to use any of the 'normal' social media. She knew that all that would happen was people baiting her and her taking it. Jonah was just a recluse that didn't even use the internet to interact with people. But Blaine was a normal person who used social media the way other normal people did. With their permission, he took plenty of pictures of Jonah and Belle together and posted them. Almost everyone was happy for them. And even though the witch had no way of knowing, Jonah was starting to love being in public. After the city got used to him, he mostly got small smiles and nods from the residents. 


"And… that's it, I guess," the witch nodded as she stood up. "There's no deadline, you don't need to kiss him, and if either one of you would regret him becoming human, he won't become human. Enjoy your relationship, kid."


Belle also stood. She gave one final nod to the witch before slowly making her way home. 


She was happy. She honestly expected the witch to tell her that she was incapable of love. But she was worried. She tried to clear her mind as she walked back to her house.


Once she was home, she walked into the front door and took a deep breath. She called for Jonah to come to the dining room as she herself made her way there. She sat down and waited for him to sit across from her.


"Did it go well?" Jonah asked softly. He didn't know what it was, but he still hoped it had gone well.


"I spoke with the witch who turned you." Belle leaned forward. "And I'm giving you a chance to leave now. No hard feelings."


Jonah leaned back, his eyes wide. "Did I… hurt you?"


"No, but the witch told me the truth," Belle sighed. "No matter how much I truly love you, you will never become human until I fully, to my core, wish you to be human." She shrugged. "I can't fake it. Mother Earth herself, whoever that is, has to see in my soul that I will never regret you becoming human."


Jonah leaned forward as he let out a small sound of confusion. 


"So, if you want to stay with me, you will never become human." Belle shrugged. "Unless I die and you find someone new who wants you to be human. The curse has no expiration date. The witch just wanted to be dramatic." Though it hurt, she made eye contact with Jonah. "But there are other rules." She watched Jonah shrink down slightly. "I will never have children. I will never look after a child. If you ever want a child, leave now." She watched as Jonah slowly nodded. "I will never stop being asexual. I will never give you that. I will never allow you to get it from anyone else. If you want that, leave now."


"Belle…" Jonah sighed. "I love you."


"I will never budge on any of this." Belle finally broke eye contact and stared at a blank spot on the wall behind Jonah to try and recharge from the feeling of making eye contact for so long. "If you want to be human - if you want to have a child - if you want to make children… These are things you should know if you want by now. They're normal human wants - and some would say needs."


That's a big ask, Belle! How will Jonah react?! Find out next time on Beauty and the Puppy!


How are hahaha... Did I make good life choices? (Sekise Suiu)

How many utau banks feels excessive? Just follow along without scrolling forward. Once you feel like it's too much, scroll back up and count how many you had seen. That's your number for how many is too excessive.

通常単独音

A simple CV bank. Nice voice, decent quality.



連続音

A simple one pitch VCV. OTOs are bad. Like, crash the resampler bad. But the voice is nice and gentle.

Until stated we're moving to cvvc, all banks are VCV from now on.



通常連続音ver2

A two pitch vcv bank. OTOs are much better! Very nice voice.



微笑連続音 smile

A three pitch gentle and bright vcv. Very nice voice!


泣連続音 weep

This is meant to sound like crying. It's three pitch and E5???! Wow. She's basically perfect. It's rare for an utau to sound so great so high.



強連続音 straight

A strong two pitch bank. Very nice voice!


強連続音 flight

Four strong pitches. It is hakihaki. I don't know what that means. But she sounds awesome!



嘲笑連続音 deride

Three pitches. It's meant to be mocking. I don't know if that's what it sounds like, but it's nice!


艶連続音 warble


Another 3 pitch.  It's not meant to be good... But it is? It's a deep and mature tone.



多音階連続音 wing

Five Whole pitches! Sounds great!


歌連続音 song

Just three pitches. It's older than the others (2014) and uses arrows. It's really pretty!


活連続音 sharp

Another hakihaki bank. It has two pitches. It is a very pretty strong bank!



大明神式歌連続音 fuzzy

Bright and weak? It includes pitches that require manual effort. C4F4 is to be used when the previous note was C4 and the current is F4. It is triggered by arrows. The voice is very pretty!



I had to take a break to sleep, and I'll need to take another break to wait to download more banks during free internet time.

This is a four pitch power bank. It's really nice!

.

湿

The title of the page for this bank is wet. OK ! When you translate the page, it even says moist. It is a three pitch. I... Guess? It's nice, but I'm just sitting here asking why THAT name?


This One is called cold. Three pitches. It's really pretty and reminds me of Sekka Yuffu! Or is it Yufa? I'm not sure!


Another three pitch. I have no idea what this bank is meant to mean in English, but it's meant to be friendly and normal.

It includes edge cv samples for two pitches. They probably won't work with the prefix map without editing the oto because the Prefix comes before the edge marker. It's a wonderful bank!



fight

Boy howdy ! Seven pitches. 
.uh

It's really Good!


pray

Six pitches. It's a really nice whisper bank!


I think this means something like splash? Four pitches. It includes VC, which is cool. The voice is beautiful! 


I think this means mercy. Six pitches. It includes VC. Very nice voice! It instantly struck me as one of my favorites.


If you've made it this far, there are samples for all of the banks on their download pages, so this does feel a little pointless. Teto taught us all the meaning of sakebi. It is a four pitch bank. It might be a re-release of flight with a new highest pitch. It's really nice!


Seven... Pitches... Thankfully, it looks like I need to take a break. I thought I had downloaded this bank, but it had failed. So...
. Oh! I needed the break, but it wasn't downloaded because the file was taken off of the internet.

This is a five pitch whispering bank with a lot of extras. It is literally perfect and I love it so much. The name of the bank in English is mist ! 


I didn't actually look up the Kanji, just searched it. It means something like splash in Chinese. It's hard to believe Suiu is a bird with so much water themed names.

Another five pitch bank, and it's another hakihaki bank. It's really cool!


A six pitch bank with a name that seems to mean singing. Qouth the Drew Gooden, "well, I sure hope so!"

It does sound great! I think the voice type is meant to be normal.


desire

Four pitches, hakihaki. It's really nice! It can either be calm but stern or strong and kire.



The Link on the page for this bank is wrong, but you can find it on the bowlroll profile page of the uploader. It is four pitches. It's nice and bright!


A six pitch weak and sweet voice. It's very lovely.


Where can... Hahaha, just joking, there's CVVC.

dawn

A four pitch cvvc that is said to be whispery and noisy. It has issues, but I don't know if all of them can be fixed with otos. The otos are bad.

Not just me being picky



ひそひそCVVC

This is meant to be breathing.


pure

16 pitch cvvc.... It's nice. There is a light version available with only six pitches.


pale

Pale is on the same page as pure because it's a four pitch version of pure and is recycled in liberty. But why not try it?

Well, there is no prefix map. But, it sounds really awesome and I love it. It is soft.


drip

Four pitches. Quoting the translated page: "She sings in a moist, grown-up-like way, and slowly soaking in."

It's really nice!


plain

A five pitch cvvc with no distinguishing features. It's really pretty!


stiff

A four pitch cvvc that is meant to be firm and mighty. It's nice!


dawn(ver.2)

It is a five pitch remake of the previous dawn Bank.  It's very nice!


liberty

How are you expected to use this?! It's four different four pitch cvvc banks smashed together with no original samples. The prefix map works perfectly, so you just need to add the suffix you want, preferably with the suffix broker or a plugin, then utau uses the correct pitch.

Used correctly, it's freaking amazing!


believe

This is seven pitches, but the kind where you need to add suffixes to access some of the pitches. I can't figure out how that works, but this is a really great bank!


連呼式CVVC 粋

Another Case of how do you want me to use this?! But it is hakihaki. But wait. The bank only has one pitch except for the vowels? What? 

It's Nice, but I'm confused on the point of fifteen pitches of vowels in a one pitch bank.


エッジCVVC

Finally!! The absolutely last bank!!

This is an edge style bank with three pitches that you should only use along with other banks. But to be honest? It actually sounds really good on its own.


Where can I download Sekise Suiu?

Let me start by saying that I am a little torn. This is UTAU has an excessive amount of banks. Like so crazy this took me 3 days. These banks... Are amazing so many of them are so amazing. Like, the highest quality. Like should be some of the most famous. So I am really happy that all of the banks exist, but this feels so overwhelming.

The samples on the website aren't really that enticing. I don't think that those scales would really convince anyone to download these banks. So I really hope this article will let people listen to each bank with an actual sample with singing so that more people will download this utau and love it.

Here Is a link to the download page.  The voice provider, Namida, Is seriously amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment