Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Wiki Wednesday #196 - Akihiko Chumoku / 明彦注目

Technically the name should be Chūmoku, right? Or is that only for ō?

Wiki Wednesday #196 - Akihiko Chumoku / 明彦注目

Dude is a stuck up jerk and I'm tired of being around him just reading the character description! He thinks he's a prince and will throw a hissy fit if he isn't treated as one at age eighteen.

It's completely fine to write and create characters that wouldn't be fun to be around! He is part of the larger Shikiloid universe. If everyone was a peach, it would be boring!

Who Is Chumoku Akihiko?

I used AI to enlarge the icon from the wiki
.
"Supposedly" fictional Chia here.

The tour guide was completely beside himself. He was more than willing to give the shoulder rider to me for free, but he still didn't understand why I wanted her.

I asked what they eat, how they use the bathroom, how bad is the smell… They ate whatever they wanted, they are box trained, and the smell depended on what you fed them. He nervously asked if I wanted to see the litter box so that I could decide if I could live with the smell. When he saw I was taking him seriously, he led me back to a corner hidden away from sight. I was honestly shocked. The pleasant smell of shaved lumber they used for the bedding cancelled out the smell of waste.

We made arrangements to have the food and bedding sent home with me. He didn't want to charge me, so I grabbed a few bills from my pocket and held them out for him. He saw I was serious, so he took the bills and counted them. He handed half of them back. He asked me if I had any idea how much that money could buy.

I chimed in with 'pet trade!' He was confused.

I had tried 'having pets'. After Puppy-Wuppy, I got roped into training several animals. I didn't like any of them really. No one from my planet would. But my mother introduced swimming to my people and changed their minds about that. Animals like shoulder riders might be able to change their minds about pets also.

He looked over at Captain Clark. Captain Clark shrugged. The tour guide reiterated that this would be like someone on Earth falling in love with a garden spider or snake. Not a cat or a dog. I laughed and responded that I didn't like either of those.

He regained his composure and we went on to the second leg of the tour.

I was mostly focused on the shoulder rider. She had situated herself on my shoulder and was quietly rhythmically clicking like a lullaby in my language. That was, until we got to the aquarium.

She was a good little pet who didn't protest as I laughed and doubled over laughing.

The fish costumes were either extremely well made with several people supporting it or just a person in camouflage running around with pictures of fish on long sticks.

The tricks were even more ridiculous, with half of them just being the tour guide pointing randomly and shouting "They are outside of the water!"

Captain Clark was especially giddy as the performers awkwardly waddled through hoops. The one that killed me, though, was when the guide said "you want proof it isn't a man? Could a man smoke like a fish?" A man in a trout costume was standing next to a meat smoker. Captain Clark did look a little confused, so I explained quickly. Smoke like a fish is supposed to just be nonsense regarding cigarettes. But that fish wasn't smoking in that sense… he was using a smoker to smoke meat! I asked the tour guide if he was smoking fish. The tour guide was a great actor. He told me that was nonsense. A fish would obviously smoke beef!

I wish I was better at telling you what the tour was like. It was one of the most fun experiences in my life.

How is Akihiko Chumoku's bank?

No oto file. None. It was stated on the Wiki page there was none. Because it's Romaji one pitch cv, that means no hiragana. 

So, this UTAU and his family were all abandoned. The user is still out there, just not being related to this! The average pitch is B3, but I had assumed it would be much deeper because it says to get the gender bend, use g-30. It is a very nice voice! Though, the tone is very similar to husky, lower feminine voices more than it is close to a young adult male voice. 

It is a very nice voice, but the noise and tone are inconsistent between samples. As the voice provider abandoned these utaus, it may be a good idea to avoid using them as I can see why it could be frustrating to see people overlook your newer, better works for older stuff you aren't as proud of.


Where Can I download Chumoku Akihiko?

You can find him on his Fandom page, though it might not be the best idea to use him.

No comments:

Post a Comment