Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Wiki Wednesday #199 - Akumane Saino / 悪魔音才能

 This article was guest authored by Franz Feldman.

Wiki Wednesday #199 - Akumane Saino / 悪魔音才能

Hey there pals! It's your favorites mountain man! Mae is feeling unwell, so I'm stepping in! I don't know much about this stuff, but I should be able to figure it out!

The person who made this said you could write her name as Acmane. She was made by Furishin and  MadameJustine. Now, I got a little overwhelmed, so I asked Mae what to say here. She says this is a pretty standard personality for one of these things. She is a teenager who has a personality that is two extremes depending on who she is with. She's crazy sometimes and calm others. She is kind to friends and mean to enemies. Her character item is a porcelain doll, and she loves books and horror. She seems to be Polish.

Who is Saino Akumane?

Alternate Easter design from bank 

"Your name is Minha Luna!"

"Supposedly" fictional Chia here.

After all of my adventures, some people disliked my place in the Union. I just floated around and spent more time than anyone else just not doing my job. The captain of this ship was one of those people.

She was tall and imposing with lanky limbs and digits. In normal lighting, her amber eyes were slitted like a snake. In the low light of her office, the pupils were large and adorable. She would probably punch me if she knew I thought that. 

She scoffed and told me that I wasn't the freak with no name on her ship. My mother had given me that name, so I would use it.

I didn't correct her when she said it. She said "mean-hah". My mother had named herself Madia Luna. It was the name Maria, as in the mother Mary, written so that it would match the Spanish pronunciation even when said by someone who only knew English. Luna because… my mother is a little arrogant. With her friends by her side, it was decided that our moon would be Madia Luna. Madia for her name and Luna because it was a moon.

When she named me, Iira and Seychelles were more involved than I was. They bounced ideas back and forth, and they all liked the idea of me being Niña, or "girl". Seychelles pointed out that maybe the word for daughter would be more appropriate. Mi hija, my daughter, sounded nice. Iira was the one who suggested combining them into Miña, which was just 'mine'. Seychelles suggested writing it in Portuguese to remove the "special character". I just shrugged. I didn't think anyone would actually call me by it outside of them. 

I vaguely knew who the captain was. I'd never let her know that it was because The Shark and I had been sharing our concerns about the situation.

She was from a powerful militaristic species that had fully colonized their system. They wanted to coexist with the Union, but there had been too many close calls. She was an admiral before her military had been absorbed. Now she was a captain. She hadn't even been given a new ship… nor had she been given a Union ship. This was one of the ships in her old fleet. 

She snarled at me, telling me that I needed to work. Do my job. I nodded along.

She was new to the Union and on a sort of begrudging trial run. She didn't know my actual purpose - she just knew that I went on vacations with Captains and ended up being roped into completely unrelated tasks. She sneered as she told me where my room was and where the young soldiers were. I nodded along and waited for her to bark at me that I was dismissed.

As soon as she let me, I hurried directly to the room my trainees were stationed in.

The walls were cold, grey, and metallic. Not the polished chrome and white paint of Union ships. I even spotted areas with rust. I hoped that it was painted on for aesthetic purposes, but then again… These people seemed very brutal.

Once I was at the door to their dorm room, I took a deep, deep breath. 

How are Saino Akumane's banks?

Now, I can't pretend. I don't know things like what these are meant to sound like or how they work. There are two, and Mae says they are 'romaji CV'.

Mae yelled "GREEN LIGHT, RED LIGHT" when she entered one of the configuration screens for the first bank. I don't know what that means, and I don't know how to judge these things. Mae says that it's a voice that is both youthful and mature in tone simultaneously, with an accent that is much warmer than Japanese would be.


Next we have act 2! Again, Mae is mumbling about traffic signs. She's now looking really confused. She really likes the voice, and it sounds very high quality, but the pronunciation is different in a way she can't figure out. She said that the e sounds like a, and the ru confuses her. But, if you do not care about pronunciation, she says it is really nice. It is very clear and like a popstar.


Where can I download Akumane Saino's banks?

The links are on her UTAU Fandom page. She has a cool design and two different cool voices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment