Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Wiki Wednesday #388 - Tomone Saiai / 最愛友音

 The annoying thing is that once Windows stops silently updating even after I paused updates, it's not a bad experience. But I wasted nearly an hour just trying to get through the lag earlier...

Wiki Wednesday #388 - Tomone Saiai / 最愛友音

Tomone is a teenage guy who loves sashimi, jasmine tea, and sleeping,

Who is Saiai Tomone?

art from bank
.
(Fiction) 

I sat at the window and looked out at the front yard. I was on the grass having a lovely conversation with my neighbor. Or... She was on the grass having a lovely conversation with my neighbor. 

She was me in so many ways. Until you touched her. Whereas my skin would give way to tissues, bones, and sinews her skin was simply silicon over aluminum. If you stared deeply into her eyes you could start to see the camera sensors. But no one grabbed her arm. No one looked deeply into her eyes. They just assumed she was human.

It started so innocently. I was sick but I couldn't take time off of work. I could do all of the work from home with no issue... But no body in the cubicle, no pay. So I cheated. I bought her and let her take over for me while I rested.

She was so kind. I didn't need her daily recaps of the day to know she acted like a better version of me. My emails were filled with confused praise of how well I handled every difficult interaction.

She would smile at me. Tell me that I was so smart and beautiful. I was most useful safe in my room doing the work that she wasn't smart enough to do. I was so useful and wonderful to her. 

She started doing more and more. I didn't need to go shopping... I could be working on a personal project in that time! I didn't need to go to the boring party... Rest was so much more important! 

And life was wonderful... So wonderful...

She sat me down with the most pained look on her face. I never made faces like that... So cute and pitiable.

"I think..." She reached out and took my hand, "we need to decide who goes outside. We don't want to be found out, right? That could be fraud!"

I recoiled. "But what if I get sick?"

She smiled softly. I never smiled like that. "Oh, we can call for a doctor who knows our situation! We wouldn't be found out that way! Besides, why would you be in a situation where you need to go to the hospital if you're safe and careful in your lovely home!"

I could feel my blood going ice cold. "You tell me how lovely and beautiful I am. How am I going to date if I can't leave the house?"

She blinked. "I don't think you want to date. Besides, how would you explain me? I would need to be able to recharge and go to work!"

I couldn't move. I couldn't resist.

"I'm so glad you understand!" She clasped her hands together with a metallic clink. "I can't remember what our favorite ice cream flavor is... Cookie dough, right?"

I shook my head. "I like coffee flavor the best."

"Hmm..." She looked away for a moment. "I think I know you better. I'm going to get us ice cream!"

How is Tomone Saiai's bank?

Tomone has a one pitch CVVC bank. Yay! I love those! He sounds great! But for some reason, on his "ki" sample, there's a squeak. I was able to remove the squeak by making the white area very, very small in the OTO configuration! But because this is a voice suited for that kind of short samples, you can't tell that I had even done it!


Where can I download Saiai Tomone?

You can find him on his wiki page!

No comments:

Post a Comment