Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Friday, August 28, 2026

Forgotten Friday #400 - Taiyo Raikone / 雷光音タイヨ

 yay! 400!

Forgotten Friday #400 - Taiyo Raikone / 雷光音タイヨ

Taiyo is a seventeen year old tsundere. She loves sweet foods but hates worms. 

Who is Raikone Taiyo?

art from wiki
.

"Caja!" Araj cried out as she smacked her brother with a rolled up newspaper. "What is wrong with you!"

He was genuinely scared when he looked back at her. He had chosen to be the captain of his own ship. She had chosen to manage several ships from The Ark.

"Would you have chosen differently?!" Caja exclaimed. 

"You set it up to make a point, Caja." She rolled her eyes. "You could have called me and I would have put the paperwork through to treat this ship as a heritage site. But instead you had them send out someone just so that you could, I don't know, shame them? You accomplished nothing but making some random guy cry!"

"That was so important you had to come here just to yell at me?!" His voice was raising in frustration.

Araj rolled her eyes. She was over it. "You know, I've opened up tourism in the other biome simulation crafts. It's been wonderful. But you're so obsessed with this romantic nonsense about being an uncontacted indigenous tribe when you're not even a part of it." She crossed her arms over her chest. "And guess what? Teens from The Ark are clamoring to go to summer camps where they learn traditional agriculture. What I'm doing? I could push funding towards more biome simulation craft."

"Well good for you." Caja huffed. "I'm sure everyone is so happy that privileged children are playing pretend."

"We were privileged children!" Araj groaned. "Do you not get it? We were raised on The Ark specifically for these jobs!"

"Well..." Caja looked very hurt. "I mean..."

"Whatever." She shook her head. "You get to run this ship however you want to, but that doesn't give you a right to be awful to people who just want to make things better for everyone." She rolled her eyes. "But whatever. Your quotas are being met. As long as you keep that up and I don't find out you've been hiding war crimes, you can just keep on with refusing to even build schools for the children." She turned away in a huff. "But you lose your vote. If it becomes a human rights violation to not teach children to read, then I guess you might go to jail or whatever."

"You wouldn't do that to me!" He cried out. 

"I'm doing nothing." She glanced back. "But those Ark tourist dollars? They're building schools. Schools that don't teach in Ark Eng but in their native languages. That tourism is furthering those cultures." She let out one annoyed huff. "You know how to contact me if you want to make the lives of your people better."

"They're our people!" He whimpered.

"I think that everyone is our people in this society." She started walking towards the exit. "The only time species matters is when you're trying to reproduce."

Caja watched her leave the control room with an awful feeling in the pit of his stomach. He always thought Araj wasn't a great big sister. 

How are Taiyo Raikone's banks?

Taiyo has three one pitch CV banks. 

Act 1 has an adorable and muffled voice!




Act 2 says that the bank includes some English. The bank is still fully CV and the only additions I noticed were "rr" and "l". Her voice is so adorable! Whereas before, the adorableness may have come from coincidences, it seems like being cute was the intention here when I look at the consistencies of the consonant articulations.


Act 3 is much brighter and forceful. It is a very nice bank though it is not like the banks before it.



Where can I download Raikone Taiyo?

You can find her on her wiki page!

No comments:

Post a Comment