Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Wiki Wednesday #18 - Shizuko Sano / 佐野静子

Who is 佐野静子? Where can I download Sano Shizuko? Why am I only covering Shizuko?

Wiki Wednesday #18 - Shizuko Sano / 佐野静子

So, if I had taken the time to research the manager of this UTAU, Kiku, Sano would have never ended up on my Wiki Wednesday Spreadsheet. Kiku also manages Mani Hatsu, who is very popular. However, I had already downloaded her bank and every time I looked at her design I thought "I love it!" So, I'm writing about this UTAU despite technically it being against my rules for this series. 

Now, let's get on with the article!

Who is Sano Shizuko?

Official Icon Packaged with Bank

Sano's voice provider is Mapplerug, but she is managed by Kiku. She's twenty years old and has anxiety and is quite timid. I would have never guessed, but she's a demon.

And the design is so great. It is adorable and I love it. I love the color scheme and the outfit and the hair... and I need to move on to the next section because I don't need to be rambling about how pretty this UTAU's design is.

How is the bank?

I was really worried when I opened the bank and saw that the files were named in a way that I wasn't sure if Moresampler could handle, so I opened the OTO to see what was ahead of me... and the OTOs were uniform!!
The OTOs aren't perfect, but you can tell Kiku tried hard to make them really good and I have such mad respect for that. 

Sano only has one bank: a one pitch VCV called Verbena. The only thing that I found that really could use improvement is that some of her files are a little too abrasive. That took like two seconds to fix using envelopes, though.

Where can I download Shizuko Sano?

Sano can be downloaded on her official website's download page. I one hundred percent understand why Sano isn't nearly as popular as her counterpart, Mani. Mature female voices tank in this fandom, but they make me so happy!! 

If her voice makes you as happy as it makes me, then this is one woman that you need to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment