Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Wiki Wednesday #33 - neku's Hughie / ヒューイ

Well, I'm going to feelings dump in the first section. I'd usually do it up here, but I'm really going to go on a little rant. I should just write about the UTAU, but you know, I'm not keeping a high standard here.

Wiki Wednesday #33 - neku's Hughie / ヒューイ

Being bipolar sucks. What just sucks the most is that sometimes it's impossible to read your own moods. Mixed states are a thing, and how do you even treat them? If I up my meds, I turn into a rage monster. If I lower them, I start shaking. Not even mentioning the mental feelings, but literally shaking. Granted, that's not always true. But I felt like my head was going to throw up. I don't know how to describe it other than that. So call me a Karen, but I just thought, maybe doing something that makes me happy will make my brain stop feeling like it will fly out of my skull. So far, it is helping. (Important note, last time I felt this way, it was just a warning for a migraine that kept me in bed for like five hours. Mental illness, guys!)

So, here's another UTAU that I would have saved for an investigation. There's almost no information on him. But, here we go.

Who is Hughie?

Official Art Packaged with Bank, Human Form
Hughie has a human form and a monster form. His monster form is scary, so I won't post it here. (Well, I tried, but I couldn't get the two images to look right and balanced, so here's his human form only!)

He is a guy and a herbivore. I think the herbivore part mostly applies to his monster form, as humans aren't called herbivores when they only eat plants. They're vegetarians! And that's basically it.

How is his bank?

His bank is a one pitch CV. Because he was made by a Japanese user, it is encoded in hiragana. I mean, it's not the best but it's not bad. It's a little fuzzy and the consonants are sometimes eaten. But, that isn't a reason to just discount this UTAU entirely. If you like the design, then using this UTAU is a good idea.

Where can I download Hughie?

From his download page, of course! Now, to try and run away from my mental problems, I will nyoom to the next article without thinking of fluff to say here. Nyoom! ... or not. I think it wasn't my mental health and was instead a warning that a migraine was coming. dang it.

No comments:

Post a Comment