Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Wiki Wednesday #36 - Mal-Cat's Autumn Leaves

Whoops! I wasn't paying attention and wrote a few more articles between the parts of this series than I intended to! Oh well, we're here now!

Wiki Wednesday #36 - Mal-Cat's Autumn Leaves

Good news!! This bank comes with a readme and character file! Bad news... Still no icon. It's time for another Mal-Cat UTAU! This time, however, the voice provider is not Mal-Cat, and is instead SombraShadow.

I'm not exactly sure what to say, so...

Who is Autumn Leaves?

Official Art by Mal-Cat
So, Autumn Leaves has a cute design that is themed on Autumn leaves. She is 5'9'' and twenty-one years old. Her character item is a tree branch and she was released in June of 2016.

I mean, there's not much to say. The only description I know of is on the distribution page itself, and there's not much.

But I guess I'll go out of order a bit - the voice does not match the design. I was expecting Momone Momo and I got Hibiki Shinji. (I wanted to say Namine Ritsu, but even Namine Ritsu had a soft and sweet bank! Just pretend Hibiki Shinji is a girl, because Autumn Leaves has a very feminine voice.)

I do adore the design. It has a good color scheme and makes Autumn Leaves a chubby UTAU!! But the current voice doesn't match the design.

How is her bank?

Do you like KIRE banks but wish that the soft pitches would go in the trash? Do you like to hear powerful and passionate voices but hate the biting and grating sound of overly clear samples?? This is your girl. She's a bit muffled, but you can still hear the power in her voice. I'm not a fan of "yelly" banks to begin with, so I'm just like, eh, somebody will love this. 

Where can I download Autumn Leaves?

Just like all her UTAbrothers and UTAsisters, she can be downloaded from the deviantArt page from which she is distributed. 

I don't know how to end this article. It's a good bank, don't get me wrong, but the design and the vocals together are just really confusing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment