Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Wiki Wednesday #79 - kasiranelibrary's エリオ / Erio

3/5. I got so annoyed this morning when I rolled the dice. Five again?! I honestly thought about switching to a d3 die instead of a d6 die, because that's silly! That's one below the maximum two days in a row! And I rolled it twice each time and... Maybe, just maybe, Google has a wonky thing set up with their dice and stuff. Trying to make DnD players like it more? Or should I find a physical dice? Maybe in the future if this idea continues.


Wiki Wednesday #79 - kasiranelibrary's エリオ / Erio


Well, this is a strange backstory. I mean, I do kind of have to vamp for a bit because of the fact that the backstory does not go in this section. Oh my goodness, I am simultaneously so burning up and so freezing. I'm sick. My mental state can guard me from illness, but the moment it is gone, it is bye-bye feeling well. My throat is icky, my head is icky, my skin feels two extremes and neither is nice. If I turn off the heater, I become cold and sweaty. I leave the heater on... and I still feel chilled. This is no fun at all. I am writing this during Spring. As a child, I truly loved Spring. I loved just laying in the grass and braiding clovers.

But now? I spend nearly the entire time sick. Don't worry - it's not the virus. Just the same allergies I've lived with for years. I can't even say that it was better in Los Angeles, because when I was really sad, I got really sick. Never with a fever or vomiting, so some may take objection to label my severe seasonal allergies as a sickness. But I feel sick. Unwell and shaking. Why am I taking the time to do this in sickness? Because it makes me feel good to be uncomfortable doing something as opposed to being uncomfortable doing nothing. 

Who is Erio?

Official Icon from Site

I believe that the kasirane library UTAUs have a flower motif. For example, that one that I did an article on previously wore flowers in her hair. This one just kind of is like... You're taking this too literal, guys. 

So, Erio has an average BMI and is around middle school age. He can only eat flowers. If he eats anything other than flowers he will die. To which I say, huh?? What does that even mean? What is a flower? I mean, I know a rose is a flower, but what else is a flower? What about cauliflower? Not even playing, Wikipedia is open in the other window to answer what Erio can eat. Okay, Wikipedia is closed because I'm not here for learning plant morphology. 

But, there was an article on people making bouquets of chicken nuggets before I gave up googling. I really, really wish I had chicken nuggets right now. Food that is bad for me would probably make me feel better. 

How is Erio's bank?


Erio has a one three pitch VCV bank. The voice is the kind where I think I can kind of clock the gender of the person who recorded it, but not really. Is it one kind of person? Is it a different kind of person? No one can be certain simply by listening to the bank. 

An issue with changing pitches is either it is jarring or it isn't noticeable and you wasted like ten hours. I can't really notice the changes in pitch that much, or maybe the words are that it wasn't as if the result was fully worth the effort. But, nothing is too jarring, I don't think. When playing the same selection with each separate pitch, you can hear differences that are hidden when the pitches are mixed up together in the song. I think more care could have been placed, as it seems like it goes soft > hard > soft, which goes "huh."

Anyway



Where can I download Erio?


You can download Erio at his download page. I don't really get what's up with this UTAU, but oh well.

1 comment: