Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Friday, February 12, 2021

Forgotten Friday #112 - 京音ハルカ / Kyoune Haruka

 Oh cool. Three identical digits in a row. That won't happen again until 222! Will I still be doing this blog to be able to get to that point!? Yes. I'm disabled. I have very little to do with my life. (note: I had messed up the numbers. This was 112 all along.)

Forgotten Friday #112 - 京音ハルカ / Kyoune Haruka


So. Many. Families.


My original idea of writing the articles in order and processing them in order went out the window when I saw that so many of these UTAUs are from families. I'll do my best to go in some semblance of order, but boy howdy. This is number twelve of UTAUs in a family, and I'm only to number sixteen on the spreadsheet.


Who is Haruka Kyoune?


Official Icon from Bank
taken from the visual archive
because it was originally a bmp



There is no information on this UTAU. At all. He's a dude and he has his character art. It's really good character art. He has black hair, black eyes, and wears a black shirt.


His female counterpart, Anna, had a teachable moment built into her. If art has good bones, but there are misunderstandings, you can rectify the misunderstandings and then it's great! Little things we can learn can make a huge difference!


I know that most Forgotten Friday articles don't actually get clicked on. There's just less interest overall. It might also be the fact that there's the idea that all Forgotten Friday articles are about a one pitch bank that is missing samples. Because, going by ruto.yu there are so many of those. Beyond announcing that's not the case, I don't really see that changing. But, here is the dope thing about just kind of knowing that only three people will click it.


I can just cut up and talk about whatever. 


In a previous article, I went on and on about lake pigments. I have no idea why. My memory is failing me. 


So, let me just start by saying that I usually don't get political… but I think this is a good mix of not political enough. 


Asia just tends to be right wing in the American sense. And I don't mean, oh, East Asia where we have the openly fascist North Korea and China. Did you know that the Middle East is in Asia? And like, you kind of know what has been going on there for years.


Drug penalties, which in America are a very right wing thing, include the death sentence in Thailand.  (The left side in America is like, hey. You put crack in black neighborhoods on purpose. Stop locking up people for something you made happen.)


Japan just… so many weeaboos idolize Japan without knowing what it's really like. I did too! But oh my goodness. It's not the way you think it is at all. It's not as harsh as genocide or the death penalty for drugs. But, it's still not a great place for gays or disabled people.


And when I say it's bad for disabled people, mentally disabled people are barely treated as humans. I hate the term Asperger's Syndrome, and it no longer exists. But, I need to use it to illustrate a point. I have met online a Japanese person with Asperger's. They lived a life of being looked after without their own feelings mattering. Can't drive. Can't live on your own. Can't work. And that is literally for the most mild developmental disorder there is! 


I've talked to someone in Japan who was just as fully messed up as me, and it was heartbreaking. If I lied and said I haven't had a seizure in six months (I wouldn't. That's illegal. I'd never do that), even though I have epilepsy, I could get my driver's license in America. He couldn't. It was illegal. My mom has the same mental illness as me without the seizures and autism. She can drive and she drives well. But in Japan? Nope. She's mentally ill. 


Also, yeah, don't be a woman in Japan in general. Sukebe. So many sukebe.


Why bring this up? 


People were shocked with Ritsu's voice provider, the implicit transphobe Canon, announced her support of The Republican Party!!


Specifically the guy who was president in 2020, I just don't like writing his name out because orange man bad.


This has started a civil war in the fandom apparently? I'm not on Twitter to check. But eh. I kind of knew all this stuff and I'm like, what did you expect?


How is Kyoune Haruka's bank?


Haruka only has one bank, and it is a CV bank with only one pitch. He has a very soft, gentle, and soothing voice. Recording quality isn't the best, but the fuzziness just makes it sound even kinder.



Where can I download Haruka Kyoune?


You can download him from his distribution site. He is a really nice UTAU!

No comments:

Post a Comment