Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Wiki Wednesday #100 - 印音神楽 / Shirushine Kagura

Okay, so, I thought hard about this. I had no idea this UTAU was taken down until after I wrote the first two parts on my phone. There were still two banks up when I downloaded them, but now there's none left. I have uploaded the two I had for safe keeping in case it was not intentional. I will not share it publicly, but it still exists.


Wiki Wednesday #100 - 印音神楽 / Shirushine Kagura



Allow us to take a moment to rejoice! A Shirushine that looks nothing like Hina!

The internet is working perfectly inside, but I came outside again. I was just burning up inside something awful, and it's nice and cool out here. I don't think the temperature changed inside, but with my bipolar disorder sometimes my skin gets so hot that when I put my hands on a cool surface, the moisture in the air clings to the warmness around my hands, and when I pull my hand away, there's a damp hand print. 

It also made science class difficult at times. My goggles would instantly steam up. When it happened one time, I think the teacher was annoyed but kind of realized I had no physical way of making it happen to be difficult. It just did happen. 

What does this have to do with… oh no, I have no idea what his name is pronounced as. His real name is Natsu Kagura, but he's forced to go by Shirushine Kagura. What does this have to do with Kagura? Nothing. But his bio is short to the point I need padding.

Who is Kagura Shirushine?

Official Icon from Bank

Kagura is a half demon and a brother to Hina. I don't know if Hina is a demon or what exactly her deal is. I don't think she qualified for either series, so I may never find out. I do know that she makes a lot of robots.

He is eighteen, likes sesame dumplings, and is a difficult person in general. He can manipulate fire easily. Go pew pew fire ball.

His design is intense. Like, really intense. His color scheme is black, white, and maroon. He wears bandages around his chest as if it were a binder. He wears an open chested kimono deal that looks to be translucent maroon fabric with black geometric designs over black silk. He has tight black pants and knee length black boots.

He wears two necklaces: a lavender choker and a golden chain with an arrow on it. He has an oni mask on his hip and wears black bracers on his arms. His eyes are red with purple eyeshadow and two horns peek out of his messy white hair.

I think I've said everything there is to reasonably say on the matter. He has three banks, which means that if I say fifty words on each, I would get to the required six hundred words with only four hundred and fifty words in this section I'm writing on my phone. I think I'm basically there! So…

I was wrong about him having more banks. I won't mention this in the download section, because it's like one of those things about making passwords difficult enough that you don't have everyone downloading it for no reason without reading the rules. I feel iffy distributing the banks. Hina and I weren't very close, but I don't want to do her dirty. If you want to have these banks, please write five paragraph essay on why you want this bank for your project. The three points would be what you would use him for, why he is a better choice than other UTAUs for the project, and why you specifically like him.

How are Shirushine Kagura's banks?

Well, he has two that I got my hands on. He has a VCV and a CVVC that is meant to sound like a whisper bank. However, the two sound very similar.

First, let's look at the one that seems to have been recorded first: the VCV. The average pitch is C#3. It's okay. It's not the best, and the tone feels a little off.  



The average pitch of the CVVC is D3. I don't feel too much either way about it. It's a nice bank.



Where can I download Kagura Shirushine's banks?


If you really want to use him, and you have a specific project in mind, please reread the article. 

No comments:

Post a Comment