Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Wiki Wednesday #101 - 存在愛と / Sonzai Aito

I'm writing this one fully on my computer. I guess I need a quick break! All of the information on this UTAU was scrubbed from the web, so I needed to get my hands on the actual bank to find it. As a note, I really dislike UARs. I haven't installed an UTAU onto my computer since 2013! I use them once and then toss them out in most cases, though I think I will install a few for easy finding once I get my head on straight and possibly start making actual covers again. Won't that be grand!


Wiki Wednesday #101 - 存在愛と / Sonzai Aito


Alright, so. Wiki Wednesday articles are primarily awesome to do just because everything is right there. Older UTAUs, you have to poke around and such to find everything. It's a process. But with Wiki Wednesday, it's just... there. On the Wiki or on the Archive. But, this UTAU had the same issues as a Forgotten Friday bank. All of the information was locked away in the bank itself. On my phone, the information might as well not exist. But on PC, I can write the article no issue!

And, I mean, this is actually an UTAU that would qualify for Forgotten Friday... So that makes sense.

And, honestly, I'm glad I'm calmed down from the work of doing four articles in three hours. There's some stuff that I would say that is entirely unrelated from the UTAU or the voice provider, but I'm chill now. Tired and chill. 

Who is Aito Sonzai?


art by AliceCupcakes

Aito is probably male, I guess. There's a question mark after his gender! He is seventeen and his birthday is October 25th. He is 176 pounds and six feet and three inches tall. 

Aito is really sarcastic and loud-mouthed, but it's really only because he wants to be cool and respected. Teenagers think that being obnoxious will make them popular. And, like, remembering my time as a teenager, it's kind of true. If you're a jerk, people will feel like they'll be accomplishing something by getting into your inner circle. Either that, or you just want to be the class clown. A successful class clown will have the respect of all the kids from all the laughing. A failed class clown is one of the saddest things that can happen without a tragedy. They try every day to disrupt class, and at least one person tells them to shut up while five others roll their eyes. Not fun at all!

Aito is in a rock band. They're not even kind of big. He's sure that they'll get big, though. His one dream in life is to become a famous rock singer. 

Huh. Basically all of this information was already online. I just thought there would be more. Lesson learned!

So, the reason Aito is retired is just because his voice provider, プディンセス, is just at a different stage of her life now. Her new UTAU, Rei, fits who she is and what she wants to put out into the world better. I am grateful to her, though, that she still allows people to download and use Aito. I love UTAU history like crazy. Preserving it in ways like this make me really happy.

How is Sonzai Aito's bank?


Aito's only remaining bank is actually his version three! His last remaining bank is a VCV bank with only one pitch. That pitch is F3.

The bank is actually really good! The microphone isn't the best, but the tone is really consistent and the accent is really good. Rei is a better UTAU, but Aito doesn't sound like you'd expect a retired UTAU from 2013 to sound.


Where can I download Aito Sonzai?


You can download Aito from Rei's website. There is a suggestion that it may be more appropriate to stay away from Aito. His voice provider has a new UTAU that she identifies with way more. However, he is of historical note still. 

No comments:

Post a Comment