Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Friday, December 31, 2021

Forgotten Friday #158 - NFT project's -KATSUHO-

 I did it!! This is the last article of 2021, written at 4:14 PM on the 26th of December in 2020. I still have one more article to do before I take a well deserved break so that it is literally pushed out into 2022, but wow! I'm proud of myself!


Forgotten Friday #158 - NFT project's -KATSUHO-


I have an honest question about why Chitose is number four, her genderbend released alongside her is number eight, and this UTAU is number twelve. 

Were there a ton of UTAUs that were culled?? Anyway.

Who is Katsuho?

Official Art from Site


Katsuho is a sixteen year old Sagittarius who loves omurice and macarons.

She is a magical fantasy pirate princess. That's not actually written anywhere, but that's definitely her design. 

To begin, she has Miku colored hair that is shoulder length with an adorable anime Fringe and a giant ahoge. She has one of those puffy white pirate shirts, but it is tied into a bow to turn it into a crop top. She wears a giant tawny cape, and has a black vest and arm warmers with gold accents. Also, her vest includes a big popped collar with a golden hem line! She has golden bracelets and a giant golden broach that looks like a Star Trek symbol. She has a purple version of that thing that Rin and Len have that I literally don't understand (a.. belt thing??) and super puffy shorts that remind me of pirates! They are kind of purple and kind of grey and have star designs. She wears striped blue and white leggings. And to top it all off, she has black boots with gold accents that have… uh… ankle cuff things that look like pirates to me.

Oh, and her big, round eyes are purple.

I think the color story is kind of jacked up here, but I don't care because it all comes together in this super cute design!! She's a pirate on the open seas!

Again, at no point does it imply that she has anything to do with sailing. I just thought, wow!! This little baby dresses like a pirate! And I mean, do you think the voice provider or the manager will ever come and correct me?! I really doubt it!

So since no one involved with the utau will ever correct me, I say that she is a pirate, and you can say she's a pirate too in any place where the manager won't see you say it.

I mean, what other vibe could they possibly be going for?!

Quick rant. Just watched the season finale of Next on Fox, which was also the series finale.

They pulled the "put a nice bow on everything" and then threw in two cliffhanger plot twists. Spoilers, skip to how is the bank to not get spoiled. First, they hint that the mad genius never died at all. Okay, I had a feeling they'd pull that. Good on them by not proving it by showing him on screen I guess.

But then someone put one of the drives from the server into a computer! Oh no! They're setting up a second season that will never happen!

And that AI was dumb. It made itself extremely obvious and set itself up in one place. You know why I know that's dumb? Bitcoin mining malware. All the AI had to do was pick a few programs that use a lot of memory and optimize them to run fast as possible, and then run its own code to train the network. Predictions in 2016 said Chrome would have three billion with a B active users in 2019. But it wouldn't just be Chrome. Google might find it, assume it's not AI and patch out the virus. It would be any program it could hide itself in. And I mean, if it could get Photoshop to work well, people would happily let the AI hang out on their computers.

But yeah. That show had so much that bugged me in it.

How is Katsuho's bank?


Katsuho only has one, one pitch CV bank. Her voice is deep and stern while still remaining feminine. The microphone quality is pretty busted, but it gives the bank a really soft and soothing feelings that harkens back to the old days. It's a nice bank.



Where can I download Katsuho?


I swear, that name has been Katsusho every time I've seen it, but apparently not. You can download her from her distribution page. She's a nice little UTAU, even if her voice and design don't perfectly match. 

No comments:

Post a Comment