Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Wiki Wednesday #144 - 猫音ジン / dyslexia-q's YAKU / Ling

 I think that Nekone Jin is an abandoned name because of the fact that it wasn't the best name, but I still included it because that's literally the file name for the bank.


Wiki Wednesday #144 -  猫音ジン / dyslexia-q's YAKU / Ling


So, dyslezia is a silly pants! Their p name is dyslexia-p. Which I thought was silly. Someone else probably picked that one! But then I read the page a bit more and looked back. It was dyslexia-q the entire time! Oh, how silly that was!

Little jokes like that are the best. You can't be offended by them when they work on you!


Who is Yaku?


Official Art from Wiki


YAKU is Chinese! His name is actually Ling. His character phrase is in Chinese and he is a Chinese lion furry.

His fur is black, but his mane, eyes, and beans are red. You know what I mean by beans, right? I hope no one took that the wrong way. The jellybeans are the pads on the bottom of paws. Like, I know that my cat used her paws to scratch around the litter box, and they are absolutely filthy… but doesn't anyone just see the little jellybeans and want to go boop! They are just so cute!

He wears black pants and a grey shirt. His jacket has black arms with the cuffs covered by the rolled back cuffs of his shirt. The bodice is pink. He wears a red tie that is the same color as his boop-able nose.

So, my list of dream pets is as follows: a rat that lives forever and doesn't chew cords, a bear that I can ride into town, and a black jaguar.

Any member of the genus Panthera that is black is a black panther. But did I want to put that in my list of dream pets? That would sound really weird given how Marvel really made that superhero popular. I was thinking more of the political movement when I decided to clarify that the specific species was jaguar.

Ratsy would spend most of her time living on my shoulder. She would be a very clever rat. On days where I was sad, Beary would curl up on the floor and I'd fall asleep sobbing into his fur. The jaguar would just hang out outside and be the best guard dog ever. She'd be aloof, but sometimes let me pet her.

I'm not really interested in a pet lion, though. In this AU, I'm stronger than all the animals. So, if one tried to attack me, I could just flip them over and sit on their stomach and tell them that they're being very, very bad! I don't know that it is about lions, but I'm just not a fan of them. I think it's really just the broadness of their faces. Tigers have broad faces also and small eyes, but the patterns around their faces really help distract from that. It really helps that the bottom half of their faces form a kind of teardrop shape that's visually appealing. 

YAKU is a spirit who left the spirit realm for the mortal world for the sole purpose of becoming a pop star. When around humans, he takes up a human appearance. He has super big and fluffy hair that is pulled into a ponytail in his human form. He also has a soul patch, if that is the correct word for that. 

I totally understand not giving him a full on beard, though. Pop stars don't have wild, untamed beards! Only country singers get those!

How is YAKU's bank?


Yaku only has one bank: a Japanese CV. We were promised English and Chinese, but nope. His voice provider scoot-a-loo'd two years ago. I even checked the guy's SoundCloud and YouTube to see if I was missing something. 

YAKU has a nice, calm voice. His voice provider was a teenager at the time YAKU was recorded, and the voice sounds like a teenager. The microphone quality is pretty good!



Where can I download YAKU?


You can download him from his Wiki page. It's sad we didn't get more banks from him, but that's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment