Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Friday, May 13, 2022

Forgotten Friday #177 - zimo / ジーモ

 Whoo! I have a mouse now!

Forgotten Friday #177 - zimo / ジーモ

Zimo is a fifteen year old zombie. He likes quiet and humidity and seems to be a miserable person who wore rags even when he was alive. He was so miserable in fact, a mushroom grew from his head.

He wasn't a person who was turned into a zombie in the traditional sense of getting bitten and changing, but instead he was chilling in the soil and just woke up on Halloween.

At least, that's what Bing Translate says.

Who is Zimo?

official art from bank

Previously on Beauty and the Puppy, Belle revealed that she doesn't understand that relationships take work!


Jonah opened the truck door for Belle. Instead of getting out like a normal human being, she launched herself into Jonah, hugging him tightly. He was glad he had superhuman strength, because any normal man would be on the floor. She looked thin beneath her baggy hoodie, but she was slightly overweight and didn't realize how much momentum she could build up. He closed the door and asked, "Is that your house?"


She buried her face in his fur and let out a small 'mm-hmm'. Jonah braced himself as she made his way to the door and lightly knocked on it.


Belle's father was flabbergasted as he opened the door. His daughter was clinging to a giant furry. Of course he lavished praise on all of her art and helped her build a fursuit. But this was either the most advanced fursuit ever created, or an actual living furry. 


"Uh, so," Jonah pulled Belle off of him and sat her down on her feet before awkwardly patting her head. "Mister…" 


"Mister Blaine Roberts," Belle's father walked backwards and vaguely gestured to his right. "Come along to the sitting room. I have questions."


"Oh! Dad's going to grill my boyfriend for the first time!" Belle giggled. "I'll play in my room while you talk with Jonah!" As she rushed up the stairs, Jonah followed Blaine to the sitting room.


"I am so sorry, Mr. Roberts," Jonah started to explain. "She just… showed up and demanded I be her boyfriend."


"You're a furry?" Blaine stared in shock. He looked eerily similar to Belle, even more so than normal genetics would allow. Jonah wondered if the portly man with grey hair had somehow cloned himself to create Belle.


Jonah snapped out of his contemplation to respond. "No, not really. I was cursed to be a beast. I don't want to be a beast, and this is the first time I've interacted with furry culture."


"Oh, thank goodness!" Blaine laughed. "Look, furries are some of the kindest and sweetest people you'll meet online. When I was making her fursuit, several experts all chimed in and honestly made it possible. We got a discount on the schematics for blinking eyes and a moving mouth just because it was our first time and they wanted Belle to love her first suit." He glanced towards the doorway. "But, Belle isn't all there, and a lot of furries aren't all there, and I worry that without someone to protect her from herself…" He sighed. "I'm not afraid that they wouldn't treat her right. I'm afraid that they'd share a dangerous delusion and end up…"


"Yes!" Jonah's eyes were wide. "Literally anyone could have been in my house! She could have been abducted and trafficked to who knows where! She jumped my gate, knocked on my door, and demanded to be my girlfriend!"


"Oh," Blaine turned his eyes to the ground, deflated. "Would you rather…?"


"Mr. Roberts…" Jonah sighed. "I think I have a deal that you'd be agreeable to…"


What is the deal Jonah is going to offer?! Will Blaine take it?! I picked Blaine's name by just randomly swiping around the keyboard while trying to figure out a good last name. I googled a list of most common French last names because Belle is originally French. Robert was on the name, so I added an 's' because I think that's Barbie's last name, and the setting is based on the Generation Girls line of dolls, books, and video games.


How is Zimo's bank?

Zimo has a one pitch CV bank. The OTOs could use a little work, but not enough to be a problem.

The voice is a very nice young male voice! The samples are very clear. Because I use a TV, I'm hearing a lot more than I did with my old earbuds. There was a droning noise when I listened to a sample, but I don't notice it when the voice is singing. I'm just like, wow. I didn't even realize how much I wasn't hearing with earbuds.

I think if you like the design, you'll be happy that the voice really matches the design.




Where can I download Zimo?


You can download him from his official site. He is a super nice one pitch CV UTAU!

No comments:

Post a Comment