Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Wiki Wednesday #166 - Minty Mascgrinn / マスクグリン ・ミンティー

 Boy howdy am I really far behind!

Wiki Wednesday #166 - Minty Mascgrinn / マスクグリン ・ミンティー

I… don't know. Minty is an ageless woman made by ChibiMango-Flooferz. She has a partner who is a … green alpaca? Minty herself is a… mint green fox with wings? Is she a bat?

Thankfully, there's more information on the utaforum. She's actually a sixteen-year-old dog-bat hybrid who is very gullible.

Who is Minty Mascgrinn?

official icon from bank


"Supposedly" fictional Chia here.

Cultured and 3D printed meat is gross. It always will be compared to real meat.

The correct option is to either eat it or get your protein from plants, but you've heard me complain about the Union enough to know where this is going.

Every captain gets to pick one animal to raise and slaughter on the ship. If the captain can make room for it, they'll have a pasture of cattle. That's rare, though, so most captains either forgo that right or raise fowl.

Captain Clark was different. While he did allow the slaughter of his animals, they were really decoration. I liked to imagine that he saw them as pets, but he didn't seem to have enough emotional depth.

He cared for me in a strange way. He called me Clicky. He had never seen me use my native language in any way, but he knew where I came from. He gave me a key to his office for when I was too stressed out.

I was stressed out often. Captain Clark was hilariously bad at his job. If I were in the hallway, someone would always find me and cry about needing help. So, when the poor souls didn't need me, I was on the floor of his office, staring up at the fish.

It's illegal to go to Earth, and it's even more illegal to smuggle animals. Plenty of officers have Earth felines, but Captain Clark liked to live by the rules. He genetically modified fish from his home world to look just like koi fish from Earth.

He did make a few modifications. The first was the size. They were longer than humans. The second was the fins. Their fins flowed behind them like veils. Finally, they just tasted really, really good. As horrible as he was at his job, Captain Clark had seemingly engineered the most delicious fish in the universe.

The ceiling in his office was low to accommodate the tank. His office was just a bubble of air protected by glass. With your back pressed to the door, it was nothing but beautiful fish.

To make them happy, they had simulated day and night. In the morning, a panel on the ceiling above them was lit with a giant day sky. At night, it was the glow of a simulated moon.

It bathed the office in the ripples and waves of the water. Even with the lights as bright as possible, the office was bathed in dim blue light.

It didn't bother Captain Clark. He always wore sunglasses outside of his office. His species had extremely sensitive vision. They mostly lived in caves on his homeworld.

There have been breaking points for me where I couldn't face the idea of going home. I would call up a transport vessel and visit his ship. My key would always work. He would always find me on his carpeted floor, watching the fish lazily swim above me.

He could always tell if I had been crying. He could tell if I was angry. He somehow always knew when to call me Clicky and when to pretend I didn't exist. He knew how to distract me, but he also knew when I needed to face the issue directly.

Hopefully he doesn't make any drastic mistakes. I would be gutted if I lost that space.

How is Minty Mascgrinn's bank?

Minty has a one pitch romaji encoded CV bank.

She has a clear voice and is well recorded. Her tone is playful and a bit gender neutral while still being feminine. 




Where can I download Minty Mascgrinn?

You can download her from her Wiki page. She is a nice utau!

No comments:

Post a Comment