Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Wiki Wednesday #193 - Akeme Nagisa / あけめ渚

 time goes too Fast as you get older.

Wiki Wednesday #193 - Akeme Nagisa / あけめ渚

iaisallama created Akeme. The information on the Fandom page is different from the information in the banks. Akeme's character item is strawberries and she is either 14 or 15. She loves reading, but dislikes school work. She is shy and afraid of people viewing her poorly.

Who is Nagisa Akeme?

Icon from wikia

.
"Supposedly" fictional Chia here.

Captain Clark felt so sorry for me. He didn't take it well when he saw that his beloved Clicky was referred to as The Freak With No Name. He wanted to do something for me, so I exclaimed 'Borph!' almost immediately.

He had never heard of them. I explained that they had contacted my mother, as opposed to the tourism board, to be accepted into the tourism program. She never forwarded the application as Borph failed to meet several important criteria. But for some strange reason, they were being visited by a Union captain.

The moon was ugly with mostly yellow grass that barely covered the dirt. I told Captain Clark that the soil was imported when they built the colony. That really shocked him.

We entered the main office and were greeted by a woman speaking perfect English. I was a little crestfallen until I realized I could ask my most burning question. She spoke English! She could have proofread the site! I asked if it was okay to make fun of the site.

She laughed. She reassured me that it was okay to make fun of the site. It was okay to make fun of the zoo and of the name of the moon they had given on the site. The name was much longer and translated to Amethyst Canals. They just took one syllable that sounded the funniest. She explained that from the home planet before colonization, the moon looked like it had rivers of amethyst.

She paused before laughing again. She told me that very, very few people ever asked if it was okay to laugh at the obvious farce. She thanked me for being a kind person. She handed us off to a tour guide. She asked the tour guide to speak the formal form of their language so that the translator would work properly. She could tell the idea of making fun of grammatical errors would make me uncomfortable. I apologized to Captain Clark, but he nodded along that he was trying to be as stand up as me when it came to different languages.

There were no vehicles or anything. It was all on foot. Part of me felt nervous when I realized there were no fences… until I remembered the site.

The guide explained that the majority of the humor came from tourists thinking that the people of Borph are idiotic, simple, and deluded. When he insisted that a man in a costume was actually an animal, it would make the tour flow better if we challenged him. The performers had tricks to perform, and having the same cue every time just made things flow nicer.

I asked if every single group had someone challenging him every time. He told me that there were times that no one challenged him, so he just had to yell out at the performers to do a trick.

I asked if he felt hurt by people thinking of him and his people like that. He shrugged. He had gotten used to Union junk food, and it took Union money to buy it.

Captain Clark genuinely looked excited as we started our tour. I was just nervous it wasn't going to live up to the website.

How Are Akeme Nagisa's Banks?

So, one of the rules of using Akeme is that you cannot edit the otos.



Are you a person who always follows the rules no matter what? Then don't use this utau unless you're okay with those otos. 

(Please do not take this as me mocking someone who is Young and just starting out - I was even worse and thought I was doing better than everyone else when I was Young. This was made in 2014, and it is now 2022. This is literally just saying that if you care about always following TOS, you cannot change the otos, and this is how they are.)

Her Act 1 CV has a wonderful tone. It is a little muffled, but still bright.




Act 2 is a huge improvement! The voice is softer, but less muffled. The accent is adorable!



Finally, we have the Soft CV append. I don't see a readme, so no notes telling us to not edit the oto files!

Again, her voice is absolutely lovely! It is soft, but much less muffled than her act 1. It is very feminine and pretty! 


Where can I download Nagisa Akeme's banks?

The links are on her Fandom page! She has an adorable accent and a sweet voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment