Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Wiki Wednesday #217 - Aoi Mizuki / 水木青い

Yay for progress! After struggling to get one article done in a week, this is my fifth today!

Wiki Wednesday #217 - Aoi Mizuki / 水木青い

I have no idea if this UTAU is problematic, or if Dimasariefsu / Jun struggled with English. If you don't like to touch controversy, you may want to just move on from this article. It's totally possible that there is no controversy here. I'm just warning you that there might be from some of the wording on her Fandom page.

She loves chocolate macarons and drinks caramel flavored milk. She is a seventeen year old tsundere and will become very angry if her hair is moved from her eye. She is from Indonesia. 

Also, I tried for far too long to figure out how to view a full size version of the art on the page. I had to give up and just google the UTAU to get an icon to use.

Who is Mizuki Aoi?


art by Flora-Lynn

.

Again, it's fictional Ouura.

His parents wouldn't stop. I grabbed his hand. I decided it was time to just give up. Either they disown him or they don't. Madia would always leave Minha's room open for us.

I finally spoke. I had taught George as much Aaiiu as I knew for emergencies. He couldn't speak it, but he knew how to understand me. I asked him if he was ready to eat.

He looked at me. He understood in that moment. He asked his parents if they really wanted me to eat. They berated him for his question. 

I slowly reached being my ears and unhooked the mask before lowering it with the most dramatic tension possible.

And then she screamed. Shrieked. Squealed.

What kind of woman am I? Am I a deeply caring Madian? Am I a cold and heartless Aaiiu? I sat still as a maid ran in and took away his mother. I didn't react as his father demanded that George come to his study to be yelled at in private. Once the room was empty, I realized that we had made a very, very big mistake. Madia is what you might call 'a big stinker'. She would do something like that. The right answer was to slowly break the news and hiding. Don't lie about stomach bugs and then just decide to throw your cards on the table.

Too late to do anything about it. I looked down at the food. It was tea time, I guess. It looked insanely good and was all bite sized. Little cakes, little sandwiches… I just started eating. I didn't even care anymore - I made noises because I didn't think anyone was in the room.

I was wrong, of course.

"You're nasty."

I looked back at the maid who had opened the door for us. She was laughing. Was she laughing with me or at me? I pulled out my phone. I asked her if she was being friendly or if she was being rude.

She blushed. Why did they all think I didn't understand English?!

I sighed. I told her I didn't care. George and I would always have a home with Madia. She was floundering. I reiterated, I didn't care. She didn't need to be nice to me because it didn't matter. She'd probably never see me or George again.

She stuttered out an apology. A thought passed through my head and I decided that I was going to just follow every stupid and ridiculous thread I could think of. I waved my free hand as I typed "You want to apologize? Take me to somewhere I can eavesdrop on the men." She nervously nodded as I stood and followed her to a doorway. His father was berating him. I didn't even listen, I just held my hand as close to the door as possible and started clicking "surgery. Surgery. Surgery."

"She'll get surgery!" George shouted out. "Her sister got surgery!"

I did my best to stay silent. It was hard because I knew what was coming next.

"What?! Show me a picture!"

It didn't take a psychic bond with George to know that he was panicking. He couldn't clarify 'oh, no, her Madian adopted sister'.

"Really! Surgery can do that?" Muffled nervous noises. "Well… we'll pay for it."

Sobbing. Unhinged sobbing. Gurgles and bubbles of "I love her", "thank you".

How is Aoi Mizuki's bank?

We were promised more banks in 2014, but all I could find released was the Act 1 romaji encoded CV. Jun is a dude recording a female UTAU. She needs new OTOs to even sing hiragana USTs as aliases seem to be missing. 

Honestly, the voice is really feminine. I was expecting something entirely different. The voice is very clear, feminine, and youthful.


Where Can I download Mizuki Aoi?

You can find the link to her Act 1 bank on her Fandom page.

No comments:

Post a Comment