Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Wiki Wednesday #221 - Yumiko Otone / 音祢勇美子

Huh, that's a cool Kanji for ne.

Wiki Wednesday #221 - Yumiko Otone  / 音祢勇美子

Yumiko is an innocent seventeen year old cat girl who I think is from France.

Who is Otone Yumiko?

Art from official site
.
Fictional Ouura here.

"La la la… La la la…"

I was in the hospital bed, out of my mind with pain medicine. I was almost halfway through with my transformation and I was in love. I didn't have a nose or even a nasal cavity. I had no teeth, but I had a newly debulked tongue and an appreciation for the letter 'L'. I never understood why songs would randomly switch from lyrics to 'la la la's, but now I understood. Even when my tongue couldn't reach the top of my mouth, it could still make an approximation of an 'L'. 

I realized that George was next to me. His face was pale as he looked at me. Had my body atrophied despite physical therapy? Yes. I always ate more than I should have. I was active enough for it to make for nice muscles. Now I lived off of properly proportioned liquid and little walks around the recovery ward. 

I looked over and tried to tell him something. But I couldn't. My new tongue moved all around as I tried to tell him something in Aaiiu. My eyes widened as I realized I couldn't. 

"It's okay…" He gently rubbed my wrist. "They'll put in your nose soon. Then you can tell me everything that you taught me." He slipped my click box into my hand.

I couldn't use it properly because of my mental state. But I tried.

"You're happy because Aaiiu people are mean?"

I nodded.

He laughed. It had been so long. His parents had forced him to take a leave of absence from his new job because all he could think about was me. We had already flew past the one year estimate of my transformation. I still needed my eye modification and my nose. The eyes would just be a simple thing, but the nose was its own nightmare. Of course, after the nose would come the teeth. Then there was scar revision. They studied my genetic material so much, they figured out how to blend every scar in as if I had never been touched, but that was for the very end. But the moment I had teeth, I would be able to speak English and be understood. While being pretty is nice, being understood is euphoric.

I clumsily clicked a string of nonsense, but George knew me extremely well. He shrugged. He asked me if I had asked the nurse if I was allowed to have popsicles. I shook my head. I had to keep my head elevated in a specific way. If I looked down at my phone, my head would hurt and my feeding tube would press against my insides in a weird way… and I could barely make sense in my second language that I had spoken the majority of my life. I tried again. He laughed. "Ice cream in a hospital!"

I nodded and tried to tell him that no one understood me. He patted my hand. He agreed - I was struggling to press tactile buttons. An on screen touch keyboard would be nearly impossible for me to use at that moment. He stood and left the room to see if I could have something cold and sweet while my feeding tube (made of solid metal) was in.

Luckily, he found nurses nice enough to let him feed me ice cream as long as it had nothing solid in it.

How Is Yumiko Otone's bank?

Her bank is a one pitch romaji encoded cv bank. The otos are decent. She has a very calm and pretty voice that is cute in its manner of articulation but still has a warm undertone.



Where can I download Otone Yumiko?

You can download her from her Fandom page. She is nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment