I feel tired again!
Wiki Wednesday #385 - Nori Yano / 矢野ノリ
Nori is a nineteen year old artist. She is very nice and loves being silly!
Who is Yano Nori?
| Art from wiki |
(Fiction)
They wanted to take away the television. I just left the house and got a new one. Being the "most specialest little girl" got you enough clout to just get new televisions whenever you wanted them.
I was not the "most specialest little girl" anymore. I was a burnt out twenty-eight year old woman who was meant to do something or another... I stopped caring so they stopped trying to justify it. There was some vague prophecy that I only fulfilled by accident at five years old.
But fine - for the full sake of honesty - I was stronger than everyone else. I could flick my wrist and lift a car into the air without even feeling any kind of effort. I could pull the air out of a room... Literally.
But you know what? Being stronger than four people doesn't really matter when you can just throw five people at the problem instead of calling upon the super strong special girl.
"Mimi, don't you even want to play video games? I'm worried about you!" Miss Walker had so much concern in her eyes.
"Couch rot." I mumbled as I paused the trash reality TV I was watching. "Even the dumbest games take some form of effort. Don't you want me to conserve my energy for when Mecha Stamao or whatever attacks the city and we need to pretend it's the..." I trailed off. Were Stalin and Mao even contemporaries? Was Lenin the World War Two guy?
"Your sarcasm is getting worse..." She still sounded so concerned. "You know, we can get you whatever food you want... Books, games..."
I nodded. "Yep. That stops being fun as a teenager. I don't even want things anymore unless you take things away."
"What would make you happy?" She smiled so warmly.
I rolled my eyes. "You're so nice. I don't want to worry you. Fine. I'll play some video games and eat a block of cold tofu."
She smiled brightly until she realized I asked for cold tofu. "Why? We could cook the tofu."
I shrugged. "You said I could have any food I want."
She shook her head and left for the kitchen.
I grabbed my handheld computer and flopped back so that I was laying on the couch. I didn't know if we even had tofu. Miss Walker probably was going to need to leave the house to go buy it.
But I gave her what she wanted. I gave in and I was going to play some video games and eat whatever food I wanted.
After watering all my digital crops and talking up all of the pixel villagers, she brought me a block of cold tofu on the plate.
I sat up and took the plate. I looked up at her. "You know I love you the way a kid loves their nice Auntie, right?"
I could see her heart melt the way it always did. "And I love you like a nice Auntie loves their niece."
How are Nori Yano's bank?
She has three one pitch CV banks.
Her first bank will need a little love to get OTO file to get to a usable state. Her voice is nice and calm!
Her second bank is much brighter! Her voice is nice.
Sadly, Nori's final bank is a stringed CV bank. Why sadly? Because adding one more syllable to each file would make it CVVC! I would love a Nori Yano CVVC. Her voice is absolutely lovely!
Where can I download Yano Nori?
You can find her on her wiki page!
No comments:
Post a Comment