Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Wiki Wednesday #386 - NemyZilla's Tangerine

 I'm cutting it way close to the wire! I've been slacking here...

Wiki Wednesday #386 - NemyZilla's Tangerine

Tangerine is a forest spirit. They have no gender and are over a thousand years old.

Who is Tangerine?

art from wiki

.
(Note, the following has nothing to do with Tangerine. This is a gimmick I do (just because I can) where the story included with each article has literally nothing to do with vocal synths. The title being "Who is this UTAU?" is part of the joke - though the image could be considered the entire answer to the question - the image is the UTAU.)

(Fiction) 

"The bliggle blargh in Orange red and black was on the day of the anti-advent was upon a fair maiden of skin that's skin would fight the battle of broken bends."

It was a joke, right? It had to be a nonsensical joke. But I was staring in the mirror at the comical makeup on my face and the ugly Halloween inspired outfit that made me hate mirrors. Honestly, even looking down at my body made me mad. Let me wear white! I would yell.

Nooo, the prophesy! They would look so sad and scared. What did the prophecy even mean?! I was at least one of those babies that was chosen to be the... The what even?! What were any of us supposed to do?!

"Marlee, we don't want to be late!" My mother was so chipper. Did she even know what a maiden was? Did I even know what a maiden was? Half of us "prophesy babies" were boys! Let's put all of the pressure on the boy named Bliggle! It doesn't invalidate the prophecy that he was named after the prophecy... Right? I would love it if it didn't so I could finally wear white! 

I pulled myself away from the mirror and made my way to the SUV. It was a schedule. Every day that could be the opposite of an Advent and every day that could be considered an Advent we drove around to places that were vaguely similar to the prophesy. Because suddenly there would be a battle I would win? Why?! What was I supposed to do? My mom wasn't giving me a weapon!

So I got in the SUV and stared out of the window as bardcore music played over the speakers. I hated bardcore. I hated lutes.

It made sense. My mom was a LARPer before I was born. Most people joined the group to wear funny clothes and drink alcohol. But my mom was in it for the actual LARPing. So for some reason... She really believed that pseudo-Medieval nonsense. Why did I need to care, though?!

I had an idea. A dumb idea I had tried before and it never worked. As I stepped out of the SUV onto the bank of the creek I started waving my hands in the air. "Look!! I'm being attacked! Can't you see I'm being attacked?!"

My mom's eyes got wide. 

"Lightning bolt!" I yelled as I pointed at random places. "Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!" I spun around. "Tornado clear out!" I spun and spun until I was dizzy enough to naturally fall over. 

She ran to me and hugged me. "You're so brave!! You fought so hard! I'm so proud of you! This is just proof the prophesy really was about you!"

I cringed as my head spun. Yep. This is always what happened. And I still kept doing it thinking that it would finally work. 

At least we only had to drive to the one singular location this time. 

How is Tangerine's bank?

Tangerine's official site seems to be struggling due to the webpage provider being a little wonky at the moment, so I must trust that the singular available bank on the Wiki is, in fact, the singular available bank. Tangerine has a VCV bank with some English extras. They have a very nice and energetic voice, though the sample for "u つ" seemed a little off when I was testing the bank. 


Where can I download Tangerine?


You can find Tangerine on their wiki page

No comments:

Post a Comment