Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Friday, April 15, 2022

Forgotten Friday #173 - 風見シズク / Kazami Shizuku

 Whee! Nyoom!

Forgotten Friday #173 - 風見シズク / Kazami Shizuku


So, Shizuku here is actually... She doesn't have her own concept art, I don't think. The only image I know of is the one on her distribution video, and that's with KAITO.

She is sixteen years old. She likes sashimi and hates honey. That's basically it!

Who is Shizuku Kazami?

Shizuku singing Magnet with KAITO

 In the previous episode of A Spectrum of Apple Skins, Apple Bloom learned that silky pink pajamas with little horses on them are okay to wear outside if you don't care about what other people think!


"Alright," Emily forced a smile as she pulled the microwave cup of brown sugar instant oatmeal from the microwave. She sat it on the counter to cool while she grabbed her little tub of vegan butter. She took a spoon and scooped out a bit before stirring the butter into the oatmeal. "With a little dollop of vegan butter to make it extra tasty! Just need to let it sit!"


"What's vegan?" Apple Bloom perched herself onto a bar stool.


"Vegan means that you don't use animal products if you don't need to," Emily smiled genuinely. She loved telling people she was vegan when they asked. She didn't force it on anyone or bring it up without being solicited. Being vegan was actually rather rare. You'd think that society would converge into an enlightened state where the needs of animals were put above the wants of humans, but it took a hard right after the perpetual clouds were hung. Cows produced a lot of greenhouse gases that could fight the coming winter, and virtual reality treadmills made people suddenly okay with a grown cow spending nearly its entire life in a small room with no sunlight or fresh air. Emily sighed. "But sometimes you have to suck it up and use animal products. My messenger bag is leather because we still haven't figured out the Pacific Garbage Island, and there's still more plastic than fish in the Seas. I've tried cloth, but I don't even get a year out of those." Apple Bloom nodded along as Emily continued, "And, of course, farming cows is a vital part of terraforming Mars and is the best way for them to get protein… aside from eggs, of course. They eat a lot of eggs and beef up there." She paused before defending herself, "But I'm legit allergic to red meat, eggs, and milk. So, I have to be vegan for health reasons."


"Uh-huh…" Apple Bloom nodded as Emily brought her the oatmeal. She cleared her throat and announced, "I like apples!" As soon as Emily sat the oatmeal in front of her, she grabbed the spoon and took a giant bite. Her eyes widened as the flavors and sugar hit her. It wasn't the best thing she had ever eaten, but it was still nothing like she could have imagined! It was like the sweetest cake she had ever had in Ponyville! But it was breakfast?!


"You like it!" Emily nervously laughed. The random comment about apples did concern her. She remembered the television show Apple Bloom claimed to be from well enough, but she didn't remember everything. She cleared her throat before asking, "If you were from Ponyville, do adult ponies act like you often?"


Apple Bloom sat down the spoon. "I ain't mad, but you saying I act funny?"


"Well," Emily shrugged. "You act a lot like you did when you were in the Cutie Mark Crusaders. But sometimes Twilight or Rarity would act that way too."


"Huh," Apple Bloom slowly nodded. "Well, Twilight ain't the best example since she's the princess now. But when she was my age? This is just how ponies act, I figure."


"Your universe is tiring," Emily leaned back and stared at the ceiling. This was like that one Christmas movie with that one guy with weird hair. The main character was a beautiful ray of sunshine, but he just didn't fit in with the human world because he was just such a good person. She didn't want to break Apple Bloom, but she was feeling tired. (editor's note from probably a year later: she meant Elf. I started writing this note to ask if the movie she was talking about existed, but it was Elf with Will Ferrell.)


How will Emily deal with emotional burnout?! She definitely is revaluating her decision to be adorkable now! Find out how in the next installment of A Spectrum of Apple Skins!


How is Kazami Shizuku's bank?

Let me start by saying that I need to make more tester USTs. I just sat down today and realized that I had way less than I thought I did. Yay for content for my YouTube channel that's infinity easier than the projects I have been doing.

Her OTOs are "what did you think you were doing" bad, but it was 2010. 

Of the last few Forgotten Friday articles, this is the first where I can honestly say, this is pretty decent recording quality! The voice is on the more mature and calm side. It is a very, very nice feminine voice!


Where can I download Shizuku Kazami?


You can find the link to her download video on her Visual Archive page. I really, really hope that someone finds her and gives her a new life. She definitely deserves more love!

No comments:

Post a Comment