Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Friday, August 5, 2022

Forgotten Friday #189 - 遠音シア / Toone Shia

 I am so tired.

Forgotten Friday #189 - 遠音シア / Toone Shia


He is a first year high school student at age 15. He is calm and calculating. He's also kind of a jerk that thinks the world is stupid if the automatic translation is correct.

Who is Shia Toone?

 official art from Bank 

...

It's the first official chapter of A Spectrum of Apple Skins after wrapping up the fanfiction with the furry! Apple Bloom will meet the man she was brought over to marry. How will it go?!


Apple Bloom was dressed in business casual for the first time since she decided to show up in pajamas. She looked smart with her pencil skirt and puffy white blouse. She took a deep breath before knocking on the door to Edwin's office.


"Come on in!" 


Apple Bloom opened the door and looked around. Huh. There were shelves lined with action figures. Emily had made jokes about some Ancient book series called Fifty Shades of Grey, so Apple Bloom was expecting something different. 


The man across the desk was attractive for a human, she guessed. He had the same eyes and hair as Bella, but he had a slight tan. Apple Bloom had no idea how, because there was no sunlight to get a tan from. Or he was Bella's half brother? While pony colors were mostly random, she learned that human colors were based on who your parents were. He was dressed sharply in a steel grey suit. 


Edwin saw the shock on Apple Bloom's face. He laughed as he gestured to the decor. "I'm not really a collector. I just have a rotating collection of knickknacks to upset Bella." He realized that Apple Bloom probably didn't know how to start the conversation she wanted to have, so he began. "I know you're a pony."


"Good! Then you know that no matter how nice you is, I ain't attracted to no human!" Apple Bloom crossed her arms.


Edwin stifled another laugh before responding, "I'm asexual."


"Oh," Apple Bloom slowly nodded, her arms falling to her side. 


"Now, I have my reasons," Edwin shrugged. "But this isn't like Equestria. Someone telling you something isn't an excuse to have them give you exposition and tell you their life story. You don't need a reason to be asexual - plenty of entirely normal people are for no other reason than that they were born that way."


"But you…" Apple Bloom trailed off. Emily had sent her resources for people with autism that were helpful. Even though her brain worked neurotypically, she had learned a lot of behaviors that resembled autism socially as a pony. One of the resources was an entire video about respecting privacy and boundaries. "I'm sorry - force of habit. Getting people to open up so that I could fix their problems was my entire thing. But you ain't got problems to fix?"


"I do have one," Edwin shrugged as he sat down and gestured for Apple Bloom to sit across from him. Once Apple Bloom had sat down, he continued. "Bella won't accept it. I've tried everything. And, this isn't your problem to fix. This isn't Ponyville. The majority of the time people tell you their problems here, you are meant to do absolutely nothing in response other than to say that it's sad that the situation is happening."


"But I can still do that with Bella and Emily, right?" Apple Bloom tilted her head sideways. "Because it's Bella's fault I'm here, and Emily is really nice."


Edwin hid his face in his hand as he stifled a laugh. "Niceness isn't a reason to be rude, but sure! You have my permission to step over the line with Bella any time you want to!"


What will happen next week on A Spectrum of Apple Skins?! Probably Apple Bloom using Edwin's permission to annoy Bella!


How Is Toone Shia's bank?

The bank is a one pitch CV bank. OTOs are decent enough just looking at them, but you can tell they're off looking at the render. The voice is nice. It sounds Young and androgenous. 



Where can I download Shia Toone?


Here Is the download page! This is a nice utau. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I think found something that I think might help you out in finding some more obscure UTAUs (as well as some more high-res images)

    Ok, so I found these UTAU Chibi designs on pixiv here https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/30320301

    It’s also what lead me to find more obscure UTAUs out there. Hope this will help :D

    ReplyDelete