Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Friday, April 19, 2024

Forgotten Friday #278 - Torisakana's ガラス / Glass

 woooo

Forgotten Friday #278 - Torisakana's ガラス / Glass


I was going to cover a different utau, but axfc as a jerk. Glass is a girl who wears a mask. The mask has a microphone!

Who is Glass?

Art from bank

.

Aliyah felt ridiculous wearing Stellaris's clothes, but Stellaris hadn't really given her a choice. The clothes she had been wearing were covered in chlorophyll and dirt. Instead of going back to her room to get ready after her night of sobbing, Stellaris heated a frozen breakfast burrito for her so that she could go straight to Mrs. Mossgarten before classes started. She tugged at the fashionably frayed holes in the sleeves of the way too thin long sleeved undershirt as she knocked on the door to the classroom.

"Oh." Mrs. Mossgarten shrank back as she opened the door. "Ms. Azan... Come in."

Mrs. Mossgarten led her to the desks. They sat down at desks, facing each other. "I know that I'm very much-"

Aliyah closed her eyes and shook her head as she cut her off, "I just have one question - do you take up your whole body?"

Mrs. Mossgarten looked away from Aliyah. She didn't know what she meant, but for some reason the phrasing felt familiar.

Aliyah tried again. "When you do magic, is it you doing magic? Or is it... Not you?"

"Oh." Mrs. Mossgarten looked back to Aliyah. "All of us, especially older people like me, have our blindspots. If you had asked me before the sensitivity training, I would tell you what I grew up hearing." She looked towards the door.

"I won't report that you said something wrong," Aliyah leaned closer, "I just want to understand."

"I am 'normal'." Mrs. Mossgarten looked back to Aliyah. "I can't separate my magic from myself. Wearing a suppressor feels like I'm dying. That was the only acceptable way to be. People who claimed otherwise were lying - they were just too lazy to learn."

"I..." Aliyah looked down at the desk as she mumbled. "The moral thing would be to stop teaching them magic."

Mrs. Mossgarten sighed. She looked at Aliyah and her heart broke. She was never able to have kids with her husband. The children she introduced to magic where the closest thing she had. To see one of her favorites so upset was distressing. But, she had to tell the truth. "The methods were close to torture. I don't look it, but I am ninety years old. Things got so much better, but I was still raised... To see things that way."

Aliyah's head jerked up once the words sank in. "Torture?"

"The goal was to force them to use magic, Ms. Azan. They had to make them think they were going to die if they didn't use their magic."

"Did any?"

Mrs. Mossgarten awkwardly shifted her weight. "When I was McKenzie's age, it was the forties. If a student was... Not ideal, there was a chance that they would... Do things that were abhorrent to them. Witches have always lagged behind morally, but the normal human world was already evil at that point... Even in America."

Aliyah couldn't be angry or sad. She was just gutted. "You just want to protect her. You've seen atrocities, and no matter what happens, you'll always be afraid they'll happen again."

"I want her to be safe and happy more than anything." Mrs. Mossgarten looked up at the ceiling. "And yes - the moral thing is to give them a suppressor and stop teaching them magic."

How Is Glass's Bank?

Glass has a one pitch vcv bank. She has a very soft and sweet voice!


Where Can I download Glass?

She can be found on her official website. She is nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment