Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Wiki Wednesday #277 - Kitkat-paints Alice

 is this article a good idea?

Wiki Wednesday #277 - Kitkat-paints Alice

Kitkat cannot be found. They deleted everything and left no traces... Except for their MediaFire files.

Alice is a 20 year old woman and that's all I know.

Who is Alice?

Art from bank

.
A New Vampire, part 11

Rosie looked around and hummed. "I know most of the people here. We're all old and boring, so we mostly just sit still. If you don't want to sit still, you can go and play cards with some of them. You could go and chat with a different group. If someone smuggled in sports equipment, you can go play whatever sports with a different group."

"You probably shouldn't, though." Wilbur rolled his eyes. "They make up their own rules and get annoyed when you don't know all of them right away."

Reese groaned. "Seriously! I brought a few board games once. Almost every turn, they'd say 'house rules' and completely ignore the official rules!"

"Vampires sound mean." I looked back at Reese. "Why aren't you mean?"

She laughed. "We're old. They're young. We're going to go dote on humans and babysit their children. Those vampires are going to live in basement apartments in Seattle and spend every possible second in the night clubs."

"Why would doctors and nurses do that?" I looked over at a group of vampires tossing a ball between themselves.

"Oh," Wilbur shook his head. "They were just on vacation, not doing humanitarian work."

I groaned. "This all sounds so tedious!"

"Yes, and that's why we like humans." Reese jerked her chin down. "Even the most monotonous day for a human is a story. There's a beginning, a middle, she an end. No matter how much they say every day is the same, it never is."

"My favorite is hearing about their dreams." Rosie looked wistful. "Humans always tell each other that no one cares about their dreams, but they'll turn around and tell everyone else their dreams in the same breath!" She clasped her hands, "it's a fanciful insight into who they are! We don't sleep or dream... I miss it."

"So you use humans to be less bored?" I leaned back a bit. "That's why you keep them around?"

"Well," Wilbur chuckled. "They also leave the village to go shopping. Get in their planes to pick up our mail from the post office box during business hours..."

Reese saw my confusion. "It's not a human thing to fly a plane to the post office to get mail. It's an Alaskan wilderness thing."

"What do you do up there, even?" I tilted my head. "It sounds like there's nothing to do."

"Well," Rosie shrugged. "The honest truth is that we spend a lot of time just doing nothing. It sounds boring, but once you realize you have all of the time in the world to be busy later, it's easier to do nothing in the present... Besides, we do have satellite Internet and television thanks to the Fae at the very least."

I looked around. "Are you sure vampires can't sleep?"

"I'm... Pretty sure." Wilbur sounded nervous. "But you think you might be able to because of the..."

The horn of the ship bellowed and everything went black.

How is Alice's bank?

I love CVVC. I was going to leave this utau alone until I saw CVVC.

Sadly, she has no VV and some samples are missing. Alice has a wonderful voice, but there was a miscommunication on how to record CVVC, so the bank is better used as CV. however, as I already have fixed the vc otos in this test ust, this sample uses the bank as cvvc.



Where Can I download Alice?

You can find her on her Wiki page. Even though she works best as CV, she still has an awesome voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment