Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Wiki Wednesday #278 - E.WVox Lorisse / ロリーセ

 I'm having fun with the random article button!

Wiki Wednesday #278 - E.WVox Lorisse / ロリーセ

Lorisse is the deeply traumatized ghost of a boy. He is constantly being harassed. 

Who Is Lorisse?

Art from site

.
A New Vampire, part 12

I woke up lying on top of a crate of cargo. I looked around. Surrounding me were my new friends.

"Sometimes, vampires have special abilities." Rosie helped me sit up. She took my hand and placed a tablet in it. "I've never met a vampire who could sleep."

"I was sleeping?" I placed the tablet in my mouth and chewed.

"Yeah." Reese awkwardly laughed. "And when we tried to wake you, you swatted at us and said you were sleeping."

"I thought you were joking." Wilbur shook his head.

I swallowed and then said, "I didn't dream. I was awake, then everything went black for a moment, and now you're waking me up."

"It's been nearly a week, Gal." Rosie had concern in her eyes. "You've been asleep for a week."

"Huh." I didn't know how to respond.

"Good timing, we've got to get into a cart so we can get loaded onto the train!"

I felt weird, like my body was filled with electricity. I slid down from the crates I was sitting on. I felt wobbly... And I looked wobbly. All three of them were looking at my with concern as humans began to wheel in carts like the ones from before.

"I was brain dead." I announced.

They all looked away awkwardly. We loaded into the cart in silence.

And then we simply continued on the journey in silence. It started to eat at me how they were able to sit still and just wait for time to pass.

I started to think and fidget. They didn't seem to care. They didn't say anything at all. Then, the whistle of the train blared out and everything went black.

...

When I opened my eyes, I was being carried. It was disorienting as I couldn't see what was holding me. I guess the fact that I started kicking led whoever was holding me to place me on the ground.

Wilbur tried to smile. "I'm glad you're awake." He had thrown me over his shoulder, facing backwards.

"Yeah." I huffed. I took a moment to think and shook my head. "Thanks. I'm sorry."

"Nothing to apologize for, dear." Rosie smiled a genuine smile. "But, I think we should let you go ahead with some people your own speed."

"Is this goodbye?" I finally looked around. We were in a forest.

"Oh, we'll be right behind you!" Reese giggled. "We just don't want you to feel like you have to keep us company!"

I slowly nodded.

"Dagger!" Rosie called out. "You're always looking for someone your own age!"

There was nothing, and then in an instant, there was a young woman standing beside me. She looked at me and let out a confused noise. "No one is my age." She sounded so confident and haughty.

"Maybe." Reese shrugged. "We have no idea how old she is. Besides, we kind of broke the law to save her... So you have that in common."

Dagger sighed. "Okay. I'll try to be nice."

How is Lorisse's bank?

Though the website says there are two banks, I only found Hemicraneal for download. The bank is a one pitch CVVC. If you do intense tuning like me, the VC otos will need adjustments so that the following plosive is not included in the VC.

The voice is absolutely sweet, wonderful, and good quality!


Where can I download Lorisse?

You can download him from his official site. He is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment