Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Wiki Wednesday #275 - Jupita Zi Wan

 whoooo

Wiki Wednesday #275 - Jupita Zi Wan

Jupita is a half human, half machine person who is just trying to make it in this world. He was created by recording a Jupiter Z motorcycle.

Who is Zi Wan Jupita?

Art by Raivin Holmes

.
A New Vampire, part 9

Sitting in silence sounded like it would be difficult for long periods of time. It was.

I essentially had a new brain with no memories. I couldn't sleep or nap, and I really had nothing to daydream about. Any questions I had, I could just ask instead of pondering. Even then - I didn't have any questions.

Reese was constantly fiddling with her bag. Wilbur was wistfully looking at nothing with unfocused eyes. Rosie simply sat there with a vacant smile.

"We should be here!" Rosie laughed as the train ground to a halt. "So, it's broad daylight out there."

Wilbur laughed as he was pulled out of his contemplation. "Yes, I'm sure you were excited to see The Netherlands." He sighed.

The compartment started to shake. I instinctively dug my nails into the seat as my eyes widened.

"No, no!" Reese softly laughed. "These compartments are carts that can be rolled out of the train and rolled right back in. Not only does this keep us out of the sun, it also makes it look like we're cargo. No one sees us, no one checks our documentation."

"Yeah..." Rosie nervously laughed. "This isn't for you, Gal. None of us have bothered to get forged birth certificates in the last hundred years."

I had another one of those flashes. "A hundred years is roughly how long a human can live, right?"

"I went to jail because I thought I could use that logic!" Wilbur groaned. "I had to renew my driver's license in person after they added those 'elderly must take driving tests' laws. No one believed I was eighty, so I got taken away!"

"The nice Fae lawyer yelled at him for probably an hour." Rosie laughed. "We have to keep the whole magical thing a secret. If that lawyer had her way, he'd still be in jail."

I wanted my head to be swimming with questions to ask them. That would be interesting. But I just accepted it. I was a magical creature now. No humans could know I was a magical creature. I reasoned that it was that simple. I'd live with other vampires. Maybe I'd become part of the program that made me into a vampire in the first place. Maybe not. But I would just exist around other vampires and that's it.

The compartment began to roll.

"Quiet time..." Rosie whispered, as if it hadn't been anything other than quiet time before.

We sat completely still. Even Reese stopped fidgeting as the wheels beneath us rolled on uneven ground.

It was hard to not react at all to the bumps and shakes. Reese could tell I was having trouble, so she lightly squeezed my hand again. I looked over to her and smiled.

The door opened. A smiling human poked their head in. "All ready for you to get out, Miss Rosie."

"You're human!" I gasped. "We're not supposed to be seen by humans!"

Everyone looked at me.

How is Jupita Zi Wan's bank?

This bank is not aliased so that you can use usts without editing.  You must replace all lyrics with あ. This bank sounds much better than I expected! 

Because Of how the bank was oto'd, the samples become like a sine wav.

For the last two notes, I edited the oto to show more of the sample. I think the bank is nice!


Where can I download Jupita Zi Wan?

He can be found on his official site. He is cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment