Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Wiki Wednesday #276 - Mio Ji Liem

 another motorcycle!

Wiki Wednesday #276 - Mio Ji Liem

The creator of this utau has very cool stories for these utaus. There is a lot of cool stuff that I don't think I'd convey well. Mio J Liem is half motorbike and half human. She is a girl.

Who is Liem Mio Ji?

Art by Raivin Holmes

.

A New Vampire, part 10

"Oh!" The human laughed. "You caught me. I'm as normal as normal can be."

I looked over at the other vampires. They had that look of 'how adorable!' on their faces.

The human helped us out of the cart and into the cargo bay.

"You're pretty new, huh?" She crossed her arms once we were out of the cart. Not in an aggressive or defensive way... She was obviously just cold and trying to conserve heat. "Vampires and humans have always coexisted."

"Then why..." I looked back at Wilbur.

He nodded, "Yeah, it's frustrating. We have humans that we trust. We do not need to hide anything from them all at. But they obviously don't go around telling everyone they can be trusted!"

"I gotta run..." The human gave Rosie a quick hug. "Gotta empty all this precious cargo!"

I turned to Rosie as the human dashed away.

"Oh!" Rosie looked nervous. "She's a refugee. Wilbur saved her, and then I nursed her back to health when she was a child. She had lost her parents so... I adopted her for a bit."

"You can just decide to... Do that?" I looked around the cargo bay. Plenty of vampires were milling about.

"It depends." Reese interjected. "We're going to a small little village hidden in the wilderness. All of the humans there know about us and help us out during the summer. The Fae have an encampment around the village to help hide it from humans who we don't trust yet."

Rosie nodded. "Lila was integrated into the village. The Fae eventually tested her and trusted her, so she was allowed to leave."

"Why have humans around?" I looked back at Rosie.

"Humans are wonderful." Rosie sighed. "I'm jealous of their lives growing and evolving... Then finally, it's over."

"We can't die," Wilbur shrugged.

"Is that really possible?" I crossed my arms across my chest. "What if..."

Reese gently patted my shoulder. "If we go without blood or the Fae tablets, we will shrivel up and die. However, soaking our remains in blood will bring us back. Even if we're cremated, plop just enough of the ashes in blood and you'll get a little vampire embryo that grows back into a fully grown vampire."

I cringed.

"Don't worry." Rosie softly laughed. "It takes years to get to that point. It really only happens to the people the Fae throw into their prisons."

"Vampire... Prisons?" I was dumbfounded.

"Well, it's a prison for anyone who angered the Fae." Reese patted my shoulder again. "But, you can break a lot of human laws and the Fae not care at all."

"You can't accidentally anger the Fae and get put in prison." Wilbur laughed. "You get so many chances and they fully understand intent. If they weren't so nice, I would have died in their prisons hundreds of years ago!"

I nodded. I was uncomfortable, so I decided to change the topic. "What now, though?" I gestured around us. "What now?"

How is Mio Ji Liem's bank?

The fact that her bank has a horn sample makes me happy! You need to change the lyrics of your usts for her to work. The bank has otos that makes the samples more like sine waves and more melodic than if the samples were not oto'd in that way.



Where Can I download Mio Ji Liem?

Her bank is available on her official site. She is cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment