Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Friday, June 14, 2024

Forgotten Friday #286 - Edelstein's Wraith

 wheeee

Forgotten Friday #286 - Edelstein's Wraith

Wraith was a nine year old girl. She was playing on an icy lake in the middle of winter. The ice gave way and she passed on. She likes when you comb her hair.

Who is Wraith?

Art from Site
.

Stellaris waited to bring up bringing Aliyah and McKenzie with her to California with her over the breaks. She didn't want to offend Aliyah in any way, and she was afraid she would phrase something incorrectly.

McKenzie was at a little party thrown for the younger children, so Aliyah was just mindlessly scrolling on her phone while laying on Stellaris's bed. Stellaris was sitting on the edge when she stated, "I kind of want to see if I can make it on my own."

"Huh." Aliyah looked up from her phone. "Mr. Sig get to ya with all his self-sufficiency talks?"

"Yeah." Stellaris lied. "I would need to learn to live with roommates... For fall break, how would you feel about you and McKenzie coming to stay with me in Los Angeles?"

Aliyah sat up quickly as if she were electrified. "Wait, really?" She thought for a moment before shaking her head. "I really couldn't impose... I don't think I could be around that much... That vibe."

Stellaris turned to face her. "Actually... I wouldn't be able to afford anything in that kind of area without my parents... I was kind of thinking of renting a place in Koreatown... Or maybe San Pedro."

"Okay, I'm intrigued." Aliyah sat down her phone. "I have no idea what either of those places are, but I'm interested."

"Have you ever wanted to travel?" Stellaris tilted her head to the side. "Koreatown is so cool. There's billboards in Korean everywhere and really good Korean food. I've never been to Korea, but I imagine it's like going there."

"Hm." Aliyah nodded. "And the other one?"

"It's right next to the ocean!" Stellaris laughed. "It's small and quiet compared to what you'd think Los Angeles would be like... Whereas Koreatown is busy."

Aliyah laughed. "Okay, you're selling Koreatown way harder than San Pedro. How do you even know about these places?"

Stellaris shrugged. "Cheap all you can eat Korean BBQ is how I know Koreatown. Even if we had the money to go to some fancy place, sometimes you just want to eat unlimited meat."

Aliyah looked down at her phone. After a few moments of browsing, she looked up at Stellaris. "Yes. I want to eat unlimited meat that I cook for myself in a city with big buildings. If McKenzie doesn't want that, then you can take me on my own."

"Really?" Stellaris laughed.

Aliyah nodded. "I'm done with quiet and quaint. I want the city life."

Stellaris smiled brightly. "That makes me so happy!"

"And it gives me hope for when I'm out of here..." Aliyah laughed. "I don't know how I'll make it out there. I've never left the containment zone. Maybe I'll find out I'm not cut out for the human world and avoid tons of student loans."

"I think you'll be cut out for it." Stellaris nodded. "And I think maybe McKenzie will be cut out for it too. Besides, we can try different places if Koreatown doesn't work."

How Is Wraith's bank?

Wraith has a five pitch vcv bank. She has such a pretty voice! The voice is very high quality and feminine.


Where Can I Download Wraith?

You can download her from her official site. She is nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment