Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Wiki Wednesday #276 - Mei Junko / 純子美

 the kana pronunciation on the page says Mai, but I don't think 美 has Mai or Mei as a possible reading. I don't know how out there custom pronunciations can be.

Wiki Wednesday #276 - Mei Junko / 純子美

Mei is a normal 16 year old girl. She is always kind and she likes milk.

Who is Junko Mei?

Art from wiki

.
alien terminal 6

I wasn't some kind of genius. ZnS:Cu,Al had literally no meaning to me. But Mkret was smart.

"Wow." He covered his mouth with his hand as he looked at the chart I had copied down. "That's... Wow." He looked up at me. "I believe you that this is all real, but I don't believe this is all real." He shook his head. "It's like you just told me the meaning of life, and you're just sitting here."

"Yeah," I shrugged. "You understand that stuff?"

"Yeah!" He nodded. "Don't you remember? The elements? If I just line up their chart with our chart, then I will be able to replicate all of their formulas!"

"Oh yeah!" I nodded. "So you can make a color terminal?"

He almost said my old name, but he cut himself off. "How can you be so calm? This is..." He looked down at the papers. He shook his head. "What else is there?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. It knows the terminal doesn't have color, so it probably won't teach me anything new until it has color." I paused. "It has music. And educational stuff. Like..." I pointed at a random number, "that's called 'seven'. Or 'five' - I get those confused."

He stared at me. "Really?"

I nodded and pointed at a random letter on the chart. "That's 'A'... And that's 'C'."

"Who have you told?" He tilted his head, "it can't just be me."

"I trust you." I laughed. "What do you think would happen if I told someone else about this?"

"Why do you trust me, though?" He sighed.

"Your diagnosis was like fifty percent of the reason I became a Rough." I stared directly into his eyes. "You and I were going to be partners. Once my partner was gone, who was I going to be loyal to?"

"I don't feel guilty." He looked away from me. "I love this life."

"Yeah," I nodded. "And you're going to love all this science stuff. So you're going to keep your mouth shut."

He laughed. "That's what you do." He looked back at me. "You take the most sentimental moments and turn them into threats. Yes - I am going to make you a color terminal. And you are going to get all of the information I could ever want."

I started to get up to leave, but then a thought hit me. "Your room or mine?"

He bristled a bit. "What?"

"Where are we going to set up the new terminal?"

He laughed. "You'll need wires, right? Your room is closer... Besides, you're the one in charge. I'm just here to do your bidding apparently."

I laughed along. It made the most sense to set up the terminal in my personal space so that I could continue on what I had been doing in the lab.

"Thanks." He grabbed my hand. "I'm grateful." He slipped and said my old name. But I couldn't feel angry about it. I was happy.

How Is Mei Junko's bank?

Mei has a one pitch vcv bank. Her voice is extremely pretty, calm, and kind!


Where can I download Junko Mei?

The link is on her wiki page. She is lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment