Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Wiki Wednesday #277 - Kushami Nui / 嚏ヌイ

 I did eight articles yesterday! Wow!

Wiki Wednesday #278 - Kushami Nui / 嚏ヌイ

Nui is a very kind alien girl.

Who Is Nui Kushami?

Art from wiki

.

alien terminal 7

I had gotten good at reading the symbols. Being close with Mkret meant that it was just a simple jog to the manufacturing plant to get anything I needed. And I needed a lot.

He was nervous as he wheeled the terminal into my room. Being a Rough meant better accomodations than a Fragile, so it was in awe of my room. It was just a bed and a desk, but it did have a window and a door to a bathroom.

I helped him transfer the terminal to my desk. I had already run the wires, so I quickly plugged them all in.

I pointed down at a slab with switches in front of the terminal. "Thanks for the soldering setup. I made a keyboard!"

He awkwardly laughed as I pressed a button on the wire connecting the terminal to the metal thing on the hill.

Music played from the speakers. I looked over at him. "It's probably going to take a while."

He flopped onto my bed. "This has been the hardest thing I have ever done."

"Really?" I sat down next to him. "You've done a lot."

He sighed. "What has changed? When we were growing up, there were people."

I nodded. "I guess the war is really bad. There's like five new Roughs this year."

"And you need a diagnosis to be a Fragile." He shook his head. "You know it used to be any man who couldn't handle being a Warrior. But now, it's only people with medical conditions."

"They're having babies out there." I laughed. "Warriors were always allowed to get pregnant, but the babies got sent back to be raised by a Mother. Now, they're just being raised out there."

"It feels like a joke." He groaned. "Either the entire world is dying, or we've just been left to rot."

I looked over at him. "Be honest, you wouldn't want to be a Mother, right?"

He sat up and looked at the wall for a few moments. "I don't know. I don't know if I would rather be a Warrior or a Mother."

"Your Mother was a fragile." I sighed. "I remember the hearing when they blamed him being fragile for your diagnosis."

"Yeah!" He snapped out of it and laughed. "It's genetic - it came from my warrior parents, not the Mother who raised me."

"I don't like people." I shrugged. "I couldn't be a Mother. They definitely would rather have a Warrior raise a child on the front lines than have me raise them."

He laughed. And then the music stopped. We looked up and gasped. There was a beautiful rainbow of colors on the screen. We stood and inched closer.

"Wow." He covered his mouth with his hand. "I did testing, but I never saw anything... Like this..."

I grabbed a spare chair I had gotten in preparation. "Are you ready to have the craziest experience of your life?"

He laughed. "Yes. I am fully ready."

How Are Kushami Nui's banks?

Nui has three banks.

First is the natural VCV three pitch bank: Cosmic. 

Uh...

The otos are strange. I had to redo each one in the tester UST to be able to use P2P3. It was worth it, though! The voice is absolutely lovely and kind. If comet3 agreed to re-release this bank with new otos, I would happily remake the otos.


Lune is a soft two pitch vcv. The otos have the same issues, but I guess the issue before was that the notes were very short in that UST. You guys know I love sweet and soft banks, so it's natural that I absolutely love this bank!


Finally, we have Cadet. It is a six expression CV bank. The voice is very nice and the expressions work well together! I used all six in this test.


Where Can I download Nui Kushami?

You can find her on her official site. She is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment