Axfc is a jerk. Here's my post on how to get downloads from there to work.

Multi-pitch CVVC banks do not work properly with the shareware A for automatic button!! Any articles where I complain about CVVC banks being broken is my own fault for not figuring it out sooner!!

Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Wiki Wednesday #291 - Junbi Hosa / 補佐準備

 you might have Noticed that I have been covering utaus on Wiki Wednesday that actually qualify for Forgotten Friday. That's because I have an old copy of the Utau Wiki's site map and I'm going through it without worrying about the old rules I put in place. I have no idea how or why I have the site map - I just do.

Wiki Wednesday #291 - Junbi Hosa / 補佐準備

Junbi is a seventeen year old half dragon. He is very nice and kind.

Who Is Hosa Junbi?

Art from wiki

.
I tried to pay attention to the Casios. They had given up on their teammates and were handling every aspect of the game. 

The person who put all of this together was so proud of himself when he explained what was happening. There was some ancient boardgame that he had modified. It had fallen into the public domain and he was going to make a fortune... As long as we could actually play it. It would be a record. The first game of something something Africa something 1940 something to ever be completed. It would be nearly two thousand hours of constant playing, which only androids could do.

The man didn't understand what androids were. He knew what the Casios were. That's what he thought, all of us were like them. Analytical beings that simply encase a computer in a suit that can walk. Most of them didn't even bother to try to apply for personhood because they knew how generic and replaceable they were. It wasn't my place to feel sad for them.

Then there were androids like me. Humans who had metal instead of organs. I was a growbot. I was "born" as a quirky little five year old and somewhat regular "doctor" appointments gave me longer limbs and more aged faces until I was an adult. I learned, matured, and went to school like a normal human. I had a birth certificate. I had documentation that I was indistinguishable from a human mentally and emotionally.

But that didn't matter. No one asked about my regular circadian rhythms. I slept and dreamed like a human instead of just going into sleep mode. I didn't have a sleep mode! I had all of the hardware to convert calories to electricity, so as long as I didn't starve, I didn't even need a charging cord.

I had no idea what the Casios were even doing. It had devolved into them not speaking. They simply had a legal pad and pens. They would write down everything, move some things, then turn the legal pad and start the other guy's turn. The crew had to stop the game to install a few new cameras so that the viewers had any chance of understanding anything.

But this wasn't about the show or the game. It was about hubris and how the guy in charge was wasting thousands of dollars for our time and renting the space. Was it really worth all of that for a world record that might not even be counted because the board game was modified?

I doubted it.

I needed to sleep, but all I had available was the floor. But, then again, anything was better than just watching the game being played with no understanding or way of understanding what was happening. I unplugged myself from the wall and laid down. I knew dreaming I was somewhere better would only last around eight hours, but that was eight hours I wouldn't need to be confused and bored.

How Is Junbi Hosa's bank?

Jumbo has a one pitch CV bank. He has a nice voice, but some of his consonants are a bit harsh.


Where Can I download Hosa Junbi?

You can find him on his wiki page. He is a nice utau! 

No comments:

Post a Comment